• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REIROM STRIKES AGAIN

REIROM AM FUCK TOTAL

TSC TSC

REIROM AM CRYING OVER BIENG LOSER FUCK TOTAL

149 $ NO CHANCE PRICE

350 $ LIKELY PRICE MORE

SONYFAGS AM FUCKED

NINTENTARDS AM FUCKED

NGAGE AM WIN

GIZMONDO AM WIN

Thats about the gist of this losers posts. What I find weird is his pushing of the abortion of a system the Ngage.

Has anyone bought on of those pieces of shit

God I can only hope this guy is a joke character.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Camera is a USB device, think of it as a "portable" EyeToy, perhaps with higher res.
Anyway, IF they could really get the price for vanilla package at 200$, then the camera package price would make sense too.
But the last one - I would expect it closer to 450$ with the GPS and all...

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Why are people discussing this? No way Sony is going to sell the PSP without a battery.

Tenguman

Note: If you're going to pull off a fake-magazine-article such as this, make sure you know the English language.

"....PSP battery life and it's price..."
"....conveniantly located...."
"....with the recharger of course anda 32 megabyte...."

and there are others lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Shit, the first sentence gives it away. PLAYSTATION POCKET. Unless they meant this:

pocketstation.jpg

bobafett

Wario64 said:
ALREADY CONJFIRMED AM FAKE TOTAL

I guess someone thought that changing Playstation Pocket to Playstation Portable makes the article look more legitimate than the original fake. Oops!

Which magazine is that?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Someone opened up Photoshop and wrote a fake article. You can tell it's fake because the article contains too many grammar errors. And the original fake called it "Playstation Pocket"

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
DCharlie said:
and a uk mag would give the $ price because....?

Because they frequently do, when the US price is announced before the UK one - as happens on a fairly regular basis.

This, however, is a fake.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
Someone opened up Photoshop and wrote a fake article. You can tell it's fake because the article contains too many grammar errors. And the original fake called it "Playstation Pocket"
Not to mention that it's not even a very good Photoshopping job. You can pretty clearly tell that the original text was colored over with new text pasted on top. Everything from the poor formatting to the shoddy typesetting to, yes, the poor grammar gives it away.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"Because they frequently do, when the US price is announced before the UK one - as happens on a fairly regular basis."

I guess this helps with the comedy aspect of the GBP announcement for products:

"Yes, we know that 1 GBP = 1.83 USD, but even though the US price is $200, the price here will be .... 200 GBP...."

*UPROAR OF ANGER*

"... you must understand that advertising costs much more in the UK, so that's why you have to pay the equivalent of $370 or so.... we aren't price gouging because you are all stupid, honest... "

*MORE UPROAR*

"oh... and don't you people be thinking of just getting a US model... because it's region locked!... besides, grey importing is illegal"

*RIOTS IN THE STREET, FIRE, BRIMSTONE, DOGS AND CATS LIVING WITH EACH OTHER, MASS HYSTERIA*

... i love the UK, at times it's so fucked up it's unreal.

we make cars for the most of europe, we build them 100% in the UK, we then ship the cars to Amsterdam, Germany, etc... yet the cars cost anywhere from 30%-100% *more* to buy in the UK!! It's like magic or something.

Yusaku

I'm curious about the GPS device. PSP could be used as a cheap in-car navigation system.

vv No fucking shit vv

marsomega

Especially from a disgruntled hateful envious ugly ga-lurking brazillian that absolutely must say something vulgar to any posted picture of any ga forum member and post it at opa-ages.

Top Bottom