• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember Me |OT| You forgot, didn't you?

Pre-ordered on Steam weeks ago. This fits so within everything I like in games that it's got me all joobily inside.

Please be good. Please.

Squire

Banned
Interested to see reviews for this one. I was excited at the announcement and I love the idea, but it hasn't looked good.

Dennis

Banned
Re_Logo.png

>>Enhance

God, I am such a pig

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
This is exactly the type of game I need right now. A new IP with a decent budget that promises some good action movie fun without that gruff "realistic" soldier stuff that I hate so much.

I don't think it'll do very well but I hope it does. It has a sale from me at least (though only because I plan to sell it back later).

Cheska

I've loved the art direction since the announcement trailer was released but I really wish there was more media surrounding this. Seems like a big risk to take on a game that has very little information out about it.

Will wait till reviews before picking up. If positive, will buy.

There's been a couple so far. One from a French magazine and the other from the German edition of PSM3; 18/20 and 8.0 respectively. Not a lot to go on, but at least we know it won't be Mindjack levels of quality.

TDLink

I have thought this game looks interesting for a while but I am still not sold on it. This is going to bomb so hard.

Corto

I didn't forget! I have it pre-ordered for PC and I think it will be a great game. Great art, great music and the DIY combo system has me intrigued.

It's been pre-ordered for a little while now. I'm cautiously optimistic like many here but i had to give it a go as i really like the art direction and modern european setting and the game itself intrigues me.

wouwie

From an atmopshere point of view, this looks great. The city seems to have many little details that make it come alive. The music seems great too from the little i've heard. I really want to like and buy this game but i'm afraid i won't enjoy the combo based combat. I see no fun in creating combos and it does seem one of the key elements of this game. Also, it's a pity that the platforming seems so easy and constantly hand holding.

All in all, mixed feelings. I'll await reviews and gamer feedback.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Interested in the soundtrack, but I've got enough games to play right now that I can't justify 60. This and Dead Pool will be on the next drought wishlist though.

Servbot24

Banned
Had no idea this was out so soon. Not a fan of the character design and the gameplay hasn't grabbed my attention but I'll keep an eye on reviews.

Sorian

Banned
Will wait till reviews before picking up. If positive, will buy.

Yeah, I'm not in need of a new game right now with last of us around the corner so I'll have to see the response before I can throw support in for this game. Hoping for the best though, the premise seemed awesome.

dmr87

Didn't forget, pre-ordered on GMG, got it when they had 25% off.

$37.50, too good to resist.

But yes, comes out 4th/7th of June. Also, nice work on the OT.

Hobohodo

Im interested in it, but it just screams of '£20 within a month' and so as I don't have a shortage of games to play I'll probably just end up waiting it out.

Gav47

Any word on what the PC version will be like? Capcom always delivers good ports but I'd like to know if there's any improvements over the console version.

Skunkers

Moral Crisis: I love the general look and idea of this game, but Capcom has totally failed to market it, so it will likely bomb. Do I pay full price to support this game, even though my $60 is an insignificant drop in the bucket... or do I wait a month for the inevitable bomba? Preorder bonus is admittedly pretty tempting; for to Shoryuken.

Man, so torn.

Top Bottom