• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember Me |OT| You forgot, didn't you?

I really think this will be a great game. The setting and some of the mechanics are refreshing, it's not generic. It'll probably end up with reviews in the 7s because it doesn't have hype.

waypoetic

Banned
I'll probably pick this up next year. I'm glad the protagonist has clothes on her back and not being forced to wear hotpants and a tiiight tanktop.

Abylim

Demo trailer was mixed for me. The movements dont seem fluid at all, and there was a lot of stuttering, and tons of audio bugs (Audio way out of sync and stuff) the concept is awesome, gives off a real Oni vibe.

Like most I'm waiting for reviews.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I'd really like to get this, not enough cyberpunk styled games around, but I have neither time nor money currently, and I have a terrible feeling this is going to be in the bargin bin in short time.

antitrop

I forgot. :(

In the back of my mind I knew this was early June, but all I can think about now is The Last of Us. I want to try this, though. I think it looks neat!

Gonna give this poor game a chance. I'm preparing myself for the worst by expecting some cross between Enslaved and LA Noire. It can't possibly disappoint me now.

DR2K

Banned
Pre order moves? WAT? No biggie, I'll probably have forgetten about this game at the end of this post.

boingball

Pre-ordered this. Cautiously optimistic.

This is one of the games I won't buy next generation. If I don't have the option to sell it again if it does not fit my taste, I won't take the risk.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
New IP
Cool Sci-Fi setting
Unique gameplay concepts
Female/minority lead
Decent graphics
PC release day-and-date with consoles

... and nobody cares :-/

Wanny

I'm kinda interested too. I might give it a chance if reviews aren't too bad. I want to try Marvel heroes too. Gonna be busy a bit!

Neiteio

Main character is just Joanna Dark with more white hair:

jodark_pdz_09_big.jpg
Awful character design aside, the game looks like it might be neat.

Alrus

I'm interested (mostly by the setting, there isn't enough games set in modern/future European capitals), but it looks a bit rough around the edge, and there's plenty of games coming out around summer that I'll be willing to buy >.> I'll probably wait for a sale :/

Also, The Errorists has to be one of the dumbest wordplay I ever read :p

Superflat

Can't wait to see her spinning bird kick.
not really.

Still not convinced from what I saw quite yet, will wait for impressions on gaf though!

yami4ct

I've been keeping one eye on this ever since announce. New Sci-Fi IP with a female protagonist? Color me interested. Looking forward to the reviews to see how it turns out. If it's half ways decent, I'll certainly check it out.

The little comic/art book preview thing Gamestop gives away for pre-ordering is actually pretty cool. The bits from the art book are gorgeous (lots of Blade Runner style cities) plus the comic was well done (and I'm picky about comics). Very excited for this game, seems we get less and less new IP as years go by.

eshwaaz

Demo trailer was mixed for me. The movements dont seem fluid at all, and there was a lot of stuttering, and tons of audio bugs (Audio way out of sync and stuff) the concept is awesome, gives off a real Oni vibe.

Like most I'm waiting for reviews.
The animation is one of my biggest concerns. Combat lacks a sense of grace and impact because the animation is so poor.

vareon

I like the aesthetics and the direction I've known about this game so far, but:

In Remember Me's future, everybody has a brain implant that makes it possible to delete, trade or exchange their own memories, controlled by a corporation called Memoreyes. A group of underground activists, The Errorists, is fighting against this control.

cringe

Day 1 on this. Got in on one of the 25% off deals from GMG for the PC version, looking forward to playing it. Really hope I'm pleasantly surprised by it.

It's a pretty slow time for game releases and this is still a game under the radar of most people, which surprises me a bit. I'll be picking this up day one. I haven't bought a new game since Injustice, and I'll be grabbing Grid 2 and [maybe] Fuse next week, but Remember Me is the game I've really been looking forward to. :D

Top Bottom