• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Trump can't book talent for inauguration. Trump Tweet: Nuh uh, your face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Elton John play at Rush Limbaugh's wedding?

Trump should be able to get Kanye and Eric Clapton. That's good enough.

If he's dumb enough to book Kanye with the state he's been in lately, he absolutely deserves it when he cuts in the middle of his song to rant about something completely insane in front of a conservative inauguration audience.

Do it you orange coward. I bet you won't.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Kim Jong Un can lend him the Moranbong Band.

girlband.png

Oprah opens slow with tribute to trump
kid rock performs
Kayne performs
Oprah comes on stage, announcing everyone in audience is getting a free paid of yeezy shoes
Trump comes on as crowd go crazy over shoes

Please don't tell me Clapton is a Trump supporter
Nah, I don't think he speaks about politics nowadays, plus he might hate Trump for all I know. 40+ years ago he ranted onstage about keeping Britain white and getting rid of immigrants. That was long enough ago that he might feel completely opposite by now.

I just brought him up because Boomers that voted for Trump probably like his music.

gappvembe

KISS was formerly asked and declined. Paul Stanley on twitter and Gene Simmons on TMZ. Kind of telling Gene was on The Apprentice.

stuminus3

You know you fucked up when Dave Mustaine doesn't even want to hang off your balls anymore.

That tweet is hilarious. The President-elect of the United States of America.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
My Facebook newsfeed is blowing the fuck up in outrage at the Rockettes being forced by management and their union to perform at the inauguration.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm expecting he gets a band to play 2 hours of the rains of castamere while trump's cabinet hacks the audience to death.

If his inauguration sucks it'll get under his skin to the point where he'll probably be still complaining about it in the 2020 debates.

"And these liberal nutjobs, you know these people--these people, they're nasty people--and they even were so bitter, so nasty, that they ruined my inauguration--did you know this, did you see this?--they ruined my inauguration, by bullying--because that's what these people do, they bully--what they did is, what they did is they bullied Elton John and Beyonce into not playing my show. And Beyonce, she called me in tears--can you believe this?--in tears, because these people, they wouldn't let her play for me."

"Mr. President, the question was about the escalation of hostilities over the South China Sea underwater military base..."

Loxley

I've seen the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular in-person at Radio City Music Hall and it's freaking awesome, but the show becomes almost jarringly religious at the very end. They reenact the Nativity with live animals (camels, sheep, etc). It's pretty incredible to be honest, but because of that I wouldn't be surprised at all if the powers that be who own the company are Republican.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Guaranteed it's going to end up being Mike Love's scab Beach Boys and that's just fine. Mike Love and Donald Trump were made for each other and it's not like he can flush the Wilson brother's legacy down the toilet any further.

CjwCqASUgAA_Tv3.jpg

Lebron: Yo Kev, get your uncle man.

USC-fan

Banned
I've seen the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular in-person at Radio City Music Hall and it's freaking awesome, the show becomes almost jarringly religious at the very end. They reenact the Nativity with live animals (camels, sheep, etc). It's pretty incredible to be honest, but because of that I wouldn't be surprised at all if the powers that be who own the company are Republican.

Awesome should be a good watch at the inauguration.

Going to fun to watch the outrage about all this. I wonder if protest have started already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom