• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Lek7tC6.png

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I just tried to talk to my conspiracy theory friend about this and got pizzagated.

!

7Th

So 4chan is saying the leak was faked (as is Trump now), but is that true or was THAT faked?

Trying to troll by claiming they sent the report to CNN/Buzzfeed but other outlets like The Guardian and CBS are reporting from their own sources.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Ooooooh, CNN has got Carl Bernstein of Watergate reporting fame.

Jenov

Interesting, from that Guardian link, the FBI supposedly has warrants in Europe through FISA now to monitor members of Trump's team: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

"The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

Can someone summerize what is going on?!?!

cnn reports that trump/obama recieved intelligence briefing on info

multiple outlets incl nytimes report that info was from a credible source but the actual allegations were unverified

buzzfeed then "leaked" what they claim to be a series of memos that formed the intelligence report

Audioboxer

So 4chan is saying the leak was faked (as is Trump now), but is that true or was THAT faked?

4chan comment is simply this

Anonymous ID:zNaYmBg5 Tue 01 Nov 2016 20:28:57 No.95571329
Quoted By: >>95571500 >>95571583 >>95571594 >>95571628 >>95571636 >>95571963 >>95572002 >>95572230 >>95572632 >>95572801 >>95573119
So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it.

They still believe it. Guys, they're truly fucking desperate - there's no remaining Trump scandal that's credible.

No idea if it's banned to link to that place but the comment above is real from 2016. It's hardly convincing though. I seriously doubt a troll message board can pull off something like this.

Google it or if someone lets me know it is okay to link to 4chan I will.

America needs a do over on its election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom