• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
c12zy67xeamxwy4yxadt.jpg

I'm so confused as to what is going on. Can someone please summarize? It has been revealed that he likes getting peed on by hookers? Is that accurate?

If a president got impeached as a result of this whole situation than holy shit.

But of course if this report is true he won't be impeached because justice isn't real anymore.

Why would he bother responding to this lmao, it only makes it seem real

Also the fucking comments oh my god LOL
Because he has the thinnest skin of all time and doesn't understand that an all caps tweet to this kind of thing only makes it that much more real. Instead of thinking about an actual response, this clown of a person just shouts NOPE and thinks we'll agree.

This is one of the main reasons he isn't fit for this position. Every time someone says anything about him, he takes to twitter.

This is embarrassing. There's very little chance any of this is real at all. Imagine if it was any other president elect. What a shit show. :/

Otnopolit

I never thought I'd be a tl:dr kind of person, but I am drunk and depressed and am having a hard time processing. Please give a sad drunk bastard a glimpse of hopium.

Shady ass shit going down behind the scenes with Trump people and foreign governments, wanted Russia thing to be a talking point to distract from bribes with China and other shit. Source is not year officially verified as true but the network it came from (English Intelligence Agency), has been a credible source in the past.

Oh and Trump is an R Kelly worshiper.

Those comments are actually his worst nightmare. Far more than the implications of being a traitor, or a patsy, it's all the comments mocking him personally with all those urine jokes. There's nothing he fears more than being the butt of a joke, and everyone just got handed four years of material.

lol if you think this is going to be used to mock him for only 4 years

This is going to outlive him easily

NYR

cnn reports that trump/obama recieved intelligence briefing on info

multiple outlets incl nytimes report that info was from a credible source but the actual allegations were unverified

buzzfeed then "leaked" what they claim to be a series of memos that formed the intelligence report

putin's got trump over a barrel, and cia/fbi/nsa/mi6 know all about it.

Holy shit. Wow. Thanks for the summary.

brau

Well. Whether its real or not i gotta say that this thread already proofed to be way more hilarious than the Fake Girlfriend giving a Bath to OP.

We needed some fun and funny around here.

I hope the media picks up on the real issues in the doc rather than the golden bait. There is way more troubling things to pick from that would be aggravating if true.

Ac30

Because he has the thinnest skin of all time and doesn't understand that an all caps tweet to this kind of thing only makes it that much more real. Instead of thinking about an actual response, this clown of a person just shouts NOPE and thinks we'll agree.

This is one of the main reasons he isn't fit for this position. Every time someone says anything about him, he takes to twitter.

I have no idea if any of this is real but it's fucking entertaining and the fact he's so easy to bait only makes this better. He doesn't have the temperament for the white house, fuck I hope this buries him. Twitter wars with foreign nations, what a world.

To be fair his followers do agree with him, no questions asked.

xandaca

Donald Trump Hired SOVIET HOOKERS To PISS On Obama's Bed... You Won't BELIEVE What Happens Next!

(Related Article: 15 Asparagus That Look TERRIFYINGLY SIMILAR To Keira Knightley)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom