• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
vSBsLQ1.png

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/818990655418617856

And here. we. go.

Ithil

Those comments are actually his worst nightmare. Far more than the implications of being a traitor, or a patsy, it's all the comments mocking him personally with all those urine jokes. There's nothing he fears more than being the butt of a joke, and everyone just got handed four years of material.

boiled goose

good with gravy
It should be pretty easy to confirm if true. I mean... the news is about the briefings which Trump received as welll.....

His response is borderline incriminating. He could say fbi concerns are unfounded but the briefings either happened or didn't.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Can someone summerize what is going on?!?!

Remember those wild stories in October about Trump fuckery? They were all true.

Interesting, from that Guardian link, the FBI supposedly has warrants in Europe through FISA now to monitor members of Trump's team: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

"The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

Oh shit, this is getting real

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I never thought I'd be a tl:dr kind of person, but I am drunk and depressed and am having a hard time processing. Please give a sad drunk bastard a glimpse of hopium.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Jake Tapper's on-air response to Trump's tweet: "ummm.... ok? I'm not exactly sure what that addresses."

Lol

BiggNife

4chan comment is simply this

No idea if it's banned to link to that place but the comment above is real from 2016. It's hardly convincing though. I seriously doubt a troll message board can pull off something like this.

Google it or if someone lets me know it is okay to link to 4chan I will.

America needs a do over on its election.

It's fucking 4chan. Anyone could make a post like that, Unless there's real proof that this dude is legit somehow I call 100% bullshit.

Bookoo

Hahahahaha thats all pees got

Sadly that's really all he has to say.

His base and many others already have a complete distrust of the media and we have already been going through weeks of media coverage about Trump and Russia. Hopefully we will see some more credibility given to the information provided or at the very least McCain will confirm his part.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I never thought I'd be a tl:dr kind of person, but I am drunk and depressed and am having a hard time processing. Please give a sad drunk bastard a glimpse of hopium.

Some serious allegations are in that report. Collected by a very credible source.
If any of it is proven, it's grounds for treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom