• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutebrute

I'll be curious to see if this thread ends up growing larger/faster than the Scalebound cancelled thread over on gaming side.

But god dang. But it's like reports have said earlier; even if Trump loses credibility or is outright impeached by this, Russia still has a win to pull out of this. Sure, we may sanction them to hell and back, but they will still have undermined US democracy and media to the point of no return. Thank god for the sources and McCain doing the right thing, right now.

8icWbhK.jpg

Thata gold Jerry! Gold!

I usually wouldn't want to kinkshame someone, but he's a deeply insecure person and I'm okay of embarrassing on a national level because he is a horrible person and I know something like this hurts him the most.

I know that's bad. But I get to be petty.

Otnopolit

If admission of repeated sexual assault didn't do him in when people actually had a chance to vote, this won't do him in, either. There's no repercussions for the GOP to just ignore this and do their usual handwavey bullshit.

Sexual assault as a private citizen isn't at the level of the PEOTUS illegally dishing deals and being swayed to influence a US election.

Trump is no longer a private citizen, and his business is no longer Trump Whatever, it's the USA.

This fucking matters. A lot.

Dizzy

Banned
So you don't acknowledge the context around this, either? Do you not understand this isn't being posted in a vortex?
I understand that, but still nobody has been able to verify it and the report contains errors.

I'm trying to be rational and wait and see what happens before deciding "fuck it i dont like this guy therefore it MUST be true". Given the context I'm not ready to declare it definitely fake either. Just wait and see.

Ithil

And here he thought winning the presidency would finally be the thing that makes him actually respected and not a joke.

I usually wouldn't want to kinkshame someone, but he's a deeply insecure person and I'm okay of embarrassing on a national level because he is a horrible person and I know something like this hurts him the most.

I know that's bad. But I get to be petty.

everyone is allowed one free kinkshame pass in their lifetimes so i would say that's a wise use of yours

you can't just keep saying "context" like that validates this information. Why do you think nobody else touched it?

That's not what I'm saying at all. You're totally misunderstanding the point. You claim this is just 'tabloid trash' that they posted just to post. We now know these documents are part of an official briefing to the President and President-Elect, and intelligence communities are looking into them since sources around them are found to be credible. No, it doesn't confirm any of this information, but there's a context to why Buzzfeed has released these documents now. If all they wanted to do was stir the pot and be sensationalistic, they would've realized these months ago when they probably would've mattered the most.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Anderson Cooper and CNN are playing up the 'story you wont find anywhere else', which i dont know how to perceive right now. COuld be good or bad.

How the fuck are they calling this 'exclusive'?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom