• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not American. I'm not a native speaker. I never watch TV. I hate everything the Republicans stand for. And you know what ? I haven't missed one Republican debate since the campaign season started.

What does it say about me ? Am I ... Am I an addict ??

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN IT'S ALL OVER AND DONE ???

It's like a freakshow or driving by a car crash. You can't help but look.

Okingjrr

I'm not American. I'm not a native speaker. I never watch TV. I hate everything the Republicans stand for. And you know what ? I haven't missed one Republican debate since the campaign season started.

What does it say about me ? Am I ... Am I an addict ??

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN IT'S ALL OVER AND DONE ???

I'm as much an addict as you are. I stay up until the debate ends where I am (5am).

This shit is just too entertaining.

GavinGT

Banned
can someone reverse this please

No more fucking around on Trump's watch, America:

4aXJTPO.gif

Mimosa97

It's like a freakshow or driving by a car crash. You can't help but look.

That's exactly what it is ... I've already ordered my Pizza and have been excited about the debate all day ...

I'm as much an addict as you are. I stay up until the debate ends where I am (5am).

This shit is just too entertaining.

We're fucked. I can't go back to watch the debates in my own country. It's basically the far right vs everyone else. Nothing entertaining about it. Just downright depressing and scary.

All Trump has to do is say Rubio is not remotely as good a candidate as Romney, who himself lost against the worst president of all time. He can't beat Rubio on policy knowledge, but he can cream Rubio as a total scrub who's only getting support because the establishment knows that Trump won't play their game.

Okingjrr

That's exactly what it is ... I've already ordered my Pizza and have been excited about the debate all day ...

We're fucked. I can't go back to watch the debates in my own country. It's basically the far right vs everyone else. Nothing entertaining about it. Just downright depressing and scary.

Where are you from ? French here, and I don't give a rat's ass about the debates here.
That's the saddest part.

CNN trying so hard to tell us there still is a race here. God, please let there be a race. The meltdowns when Trump secures this thing is going to be amazing. Fox News' tears will taste delicious. Ugh. I need this in my veins.

sangreal

CNN trying so hard to tell us there still is a race here. God, please let there be a race. The meltdowns when Trump secures this thing is going to be amazing. Fox News' tears will taste delicious. Ugh. I need this in my veins.

Gloria is never gonna give it up. She is saying there is a race even if Trump won every delegate on super tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom