• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

CNN trying so hard to tell us there still is a race here. God, please let there be a race. The meltdowns when Trump secures this thing is going to be amazing. Fox News' tears will taste delicious. Ugh. I need this in my veins.

The GOP is so screwed

Downhome

Oh lord, George Bush looks terrible now. He has really went down from when I saw him last to gonight. :-(

Great to see him out at least. I had been wondering where he was while Barbara has been out and about and we never heard much about him at all.

Oh my god, George looks like he's hanging on for dear life to live

His job is likely on the line. Another loss, especially with Trump as the nominee, would be bad news for him

Oh lord, George Bush looks terrible now. He has really went down from when I saw him last to gonight. :-(

Great to see him out at least. I had been wondering where he was while Barbara has been out and about and we never heard much about him at all.

Wasn't he really sick a year or so ago?

Boy George and Barbara here.

They are going to call out Trump on his comments.

Trump will double down and insult ol' GWB.

I think this is the first time in history that an ex-President will have a heart attack in a televised debate.

Cerium

Yes, they are.

D3DonbR.jpg

Watching this thing in person can't be good for his health.

This crowd is in the pocket of the rnc. They are going to boo everything Trump does. Wait for the roaring Rubio applause any time he opens his mouth.

Wait, whats CNNGo?

is that some pay to watch shit?

I'm watching it and I don't have cable, so it seems to be free.

This crowd is in the pocket of the rnc. They are going to boo everything Trump does. Wait for the roaring Rubio applause any time he opens his mouth.

hopefully they tell the audience to calm down from last time, the booing and cheering helped Trump

Who am I kidding, don't stop. I want them to boo and cheer, it's hilarious.

SaviourMK2

i feel so dirty watching this. I hate everything all 5 of these people stand for and the attention they get is disgusting.

I dunno why i'm bothering, it's not like Jeb will be there to hit Trump with a chair to impress Mommy and Daddy

SaviourMK2

I'm waiting for George to take Trump out and avenge his son.

You ain't fooling me with you're near death expressions.
Why else would he be there after Jeb dropped

I'm waiting for George to take Trump out and avenge his son.

You ain't fooling me with you're near death expressions.
Why else would he be there after Jeb dropped

Suddenly I have an image of my head of George going up to Trump to meet him and then taking him out with a gun

He's already old, what else has he got to lose

Phreaker

CNN trying so hard to tell us there still is a race here. God, please let there be a race. The meltdowns when Trump secures this thing is going to be amazing. Fox News' tears will taste delicious. Ugh. I need this in my veins.

I don't watch Fox News, they are anti-Trump?

I don't watch Fox News, they are anti-Trump?

They want the establishment choice to win which is Rubio. It's good for their bottom line. They noly want Trump supporters for the ad revenue. These people weren't supposed to get to run the asylum. But, they've take the keys and they're legit scared right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom