• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

Anyone take any normal screens of him? Curious to see how 'bad' he looks.

ghwb2.png

I kid, I kid

ghwb.png

seems to be in a wheelchair

Frankly, I hope I look this good at 91 but the Mrs. is really killing it

Anyone take any normal screens of him? Curious to see how 'bad' he looks.

I mean, he's pretty old. 91 years old. And heck, I'm pretty sure in his early 80s or late 70s he was out skydiving and crap.

Edit: And yeah I think he's in a wheelchair now. Wouldn't be shocked if he walks only when absolutely necessary at home or something, if at all.

Phreaker

They want the establishment choice to win which is Rubio. It's good for their bottom line. They noly want Trump supporters for the ad revenue. These people weren't supposed to get to run the asylum. But, they've take the keys and they're legit scared right now.

Lovely, thanks!

GuyKazama

I mean, he's pretty old. 91 years old. And heck, I'm pretty sure in his early 80s or late 70s he was out skydiving and crap.

Edit: And yeah I think he's in a wheelchair now. Wouldn't be shocked if he walks only when absolutely necessary at home or something, if at all.

He has a form of Parkinson's that keeps him in the wheelchair.

starmud

Why the hell are the bushes there... I refuse to believe they'd attend this lol not this like Barbra, not like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom