• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OuterLimits

iCandy? Probably a tech joke.

Who do you like now? Jeb's back in 4th nationally.

Yeah, but 4th place sounds nice until you realise it's a million points behind 1st.

Still like Rubio some but he can't seem to get his act together. I don't like Cruz or Carson much.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
jEopWhIh.jpg

jHj8WP8h.jpg
?
We've all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

rjinaz

There are a lot of alcohol delivery services in NYC. delivery.com, minibar, etc.

I live in the outskirts of Phoenix. No booze delivery for me it seems. Ah well. Still got a bit of Crown Royal left. Might have to stop drinking for a while though.

What's the level of insanity I can expect in the prime debate?

Is there some way I can still play Majesty (the original) and post without alt-tabbing constantly?

I read what you said. What exactly are these consequences then and if they are not deportation? Why do you care so much about them being illegal? You want them to be registered and paying taxes and on their way to citizenship then we are on the same board. But that's not really what you do with criminals as you yourself called them. You arrest or deport criminals.

Yes you arrest criminals, or you give a hearing in a court without arresting them and give them a consequence that may go away over time.

You instantly move your mind straight to deportation. We have had ways to control illegals for years outside of deportation, just make that more widespread. Deport the ones who are proven to be an issue or,and criminals.

There should be certain things they should not be able to do and certain rights that are closer to privileges they should not be able to have. They shouldnt sit there and waste millions per state while also receiving benefits which some dont even need which also costs millions per state.

I think trump has messed your head up in terms of how immigrants are usually handled,and not just you. it may be why so many including you think anybody not for giving benefits to illegals is likely for deportation, that wasnt the case before 8 months ago.

SURGEdude

I live in the outskirts of Phoenix. No booze delivery for me it seems. Ah well. Still got a bit of Crown Royal left. Might have to stop drinking for a while though.

By the end of the night you'll be trying to fit your head in that purple sack.

rjinaz

Yes you arrest criminals, or you give a hearing in a court without arresting them and give them a consequence that may go away over time.

You instantly move your mind straight to deportation. We have had ways to control illegals for years outside of deportation, just make that more widespread. Deport the ones who are proven to be an issue or,and criminals.

There should be certain things they should not be able to do and certain rights that are closer to privileges they should not be able to have. They shouldnt sit there and waste millions per state while also receiving benefits which some dont even need which also costs millions per state.

I think trump has messed your head up in terms of how immigrants are usually handled,and not just you. it may be why so many including you think anybody not for giving benefits to illegals is likely for deportation, that wasnt the case before 8 months ago.

I'm fine with most of that. I think we may disagree on just how many of these candidates would support deportation which was my very point to begin with about how the candidates on stage would treat illegals worse than their dogs.

Carson is has changed his campaign to be more aggressive. Very excited to see where he goes. Would rather have Cruz behind him then ahead of him.

I'm fine with most of that. I think we may disagree on just how many of these candidates would support deportation which was my very point to begin with about how the candidates on stage would treat illegals worse than their dogs.

Well yes, at the same time, one of the most praised immigrations plans in relation to the gop was Carsons.

His plan was basically that they come here with no rights and they can only work in the agricultural sector and they will never gain citizen ship, cant vote and some othere things.
NOW TECHNICALLy one could argue thats the worst plan. At the same time its also the closest to what I just said so at the very least hes on the right track, just he would treat them coming here more like going to the state penn.

As for everyone else, I think Rubio, Graham, and kasich are the3 only ones not for deportation. Rubio did flip on it when pressured though.

Graham is out, so its really just Kasich, granted he wants more security, but that actually make sense to secure the border. but Kasich did not say to build a large wall and that mexico would pay for it.

Immigration is complicated because no one is going over the cause, people will cross the border if they want to. If you want to, figure out why they are fleeing? Maybe its because the insatiable demand for drugs creates violence and corruption in south and central america (net migration for mexicans is toward mexico ive read). I think amnesty for those that are here, fixing drug laws, and making it easier to immigrate legally will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom