• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

New York Times:
CYuzRj4WkAEWLLi.png

IrishNinja

rubio did obummer kick your dog, b
i mean damn

I got a light skin friend that wants to ban Muslims
got a dark skin friend that wants to ban Muslims
I wanna lead the world, and I want to start some action
Jeb said I need to stop
but I'm bout to prove that man wrong

Research?

BOOO

I love dim sum
I watched Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 500 times
I have asian fever

amazing

fantastic

New York Times:
CYuzRj4WkAEWLLi.png

NYT reply game on fleek

Sianos

oh shit kasich sort of recognizing the inevitable failure of capitalism and devaluation of worthless meatbags in the face of automation???

someone go for the v-reversal about trump's hats being made in china

"Tariffs are passed onto the consumer!" Isn't that the whole point, so that Chinese products will be more expensive and people will buy the cheaper American ones?

RPGCrazied

I think Trump has won tonight, he ethered everyone who even looked at him funny.

And that sadly is what keeps him going. I'm tired of seeing a positive light this man receives. Come on guys. Just listen to what he says, do research on him. He is an evil guy.

Mrmartel

Banned
Trump's debating skills are really improving. He obviously has had professional debate training over the last couple of months.

If he continues at this rate he'll be swatting down arguments and taking names like a champ consistently.

Trump vs Sanders would be beautiful. Hillary on the other hand might get Trumped

We can only hope President Trump is actually a double-agent and secretly a Democrat, because damn, I think he's got the primary locked up and I honestly am starting to wonder if he won't win the general election too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom