• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
Trump is making no sense but sounds like he knows what he's talking about much more than anyone else. Which.... I guess is what matters???

sangreal

go home jeb

china already imposes unreasonable limits on us companies. can't even release a fucking movie over there without going through hoops

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Trump wants to put Carl Icahn in charge of our economic policy.

Eeeep.

Trump's debating skills are really improving. He obviously has had professional debate training over the last couple of months.

If he continues at this rate he'll be swatting down arguments and taking names like a champ consistently.

Trump vs Sanders would be beautiful. Hillary on the other hand might get Trumped

My god, you people really have a lot of faith in a guy who has lost 3 Democratic debates already to this shitty Clinton person you keep speaking of.

Doctor Valium man (I don¨t know his name) wanting to ask experts how to do something is probably the smartest thing said tonight.

Not pretending to know how you keep out extremists blending in with genuine refugees is not something any of these guys probably know anything about.

Ps: I love how Trump says China

x0BpVy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom