• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhome

I believe that Trump has just destroyed Jeb's political future permanently. I can't remember a political figure taking a whipping like Trump has done to him, and Jeb just keeps begging for more. I almost feel sad for him, almost.

Tesseract

Banned
trump to jeb

bladeplex.gif

It's classic. Jeb always ends his Trump attacks with "Tell you what, Donald. You go do ______ and tell me what you see." And Trump goes "Oh, yeah, sure. I'll go do that for you, Jeb." And it's just so damn catty

Rubio doesn't have a speed slower than Micro Machines announcer fast.

Hahahaha, that's some good shit.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like that Rubio's free trade argument really points out why he's having such a hard time getting a foothold.

It all sounds perfect if you're hearing it from a conservative standpoint in a vacuum, but it's exactly what Republicans have said for the last 30 years, and it's never been implemented and if it has it never worked out. A lot of republicans want outsiders simply because they want something different and Rubio is the same thing all over again.

Mrmartel

Banned
My god, you people really have a lot of faith in a guy who has lost 3 Democratic debates already to this shitty Clinton person you keep speaking of.

I'm thinking more of debates. I think Sanders could hold his own against Trump. Hillary is good, but is still an establishment politician. She hasn't encounter anything like Trump before. It could get ugly.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Abolish all TAXES!!!!!!

How would you run the schools? the fucking military? the mother fucking elections?

LosDaddie

Banned
I believe that Trump has just destroyed Jeb's political future permanently. I can't remember a political figure taking a whipping like Trump has done to him, and Jeb just keeps begging for more. I almost feel sad for him, almost.

Bush doesn't know how to deal with a bully.

sangreal

honestly, Jeb would be better off just ignoring trump. Chime in after Rubio or something

Oh, right, Cruz! I don't think he'd said a single word since Trump force choked him 20 minutes ago.
That's the category Trump is right about and you can tell because he gets much more specific. It's his wheelhouse.
Yeah, you can't out-Trump Trump on actual corporate bullshit.

Moderator: "We've gotta talk about taxes."
Rubio: "Yeah, but. Yeah, but. Yeah, but I was hoping...I was hoping. I really thought maybe I could talk about China? Because everyone else did and I wanna talk about China too."

Sad that they won't even mention income inequality. Obviously there will always be some, but the amount it is at right now is what is going to break the country.

RPGCrazied

Seriously, why are a lot of you rooting for Trump. Is it really funny to you? I guess if you don't live in America, I can see why, it doesn't affect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom