• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeb begs for mercy haha
even his older brother doesn't give a fuck about his cries
Seriously, why are a lot of you rooting for Trump. Is it really funny to you? I guess if you don't live in America, I can see why, it doesn't affect you.
because Jeb is more evil than Trump.
Jeb is not only a Saudi puppet but he will also fight more wars in the region and carry on the Dubya doctrine of neoconservatism which was what made the current climate of instability in the Middle-East in the first place

billeh

7DMH5yg.png

BSsBrolly

Banned
Cruz just screams pandering when he answers a question. "Let's throw Iowa in every answer cause nobody is gonna realize I desperately need those delegates in three weeks."

When Trump is shouting at Jeb and that look Jeb has of a forced smile and a resignation as he looks at the camera is so wimpy. At least have a shit eating smirk like Mitt Romney has when he's getting thrashed.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Seriously, why are a lot of you rooting for Trump. Is it really funny to you? I guess if you don't live in America, I can see why, it doesn't affect you.

I haven't seen many people here rooting for him but we have to give credit where credit is due when he eviscerates an opponent or actually makes a real decent point like his China talk.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
When Trump is shouting at Jeb and that look Jeb has of a forced smile and a resignation as he looks at the camera is so wimpy. At least have a shit eating smirk like Mitt Romney has when he's getting thrashed.

LOL, oh man. Romney's smirk was God tier.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
A bunch of views on china no solutions.

Dirty secret: You have to deal with shareholder corporatism / capitalism if you really want to go after China.

The reason China orders so many planes is because what was the American middle class and much of Europe's middle class has is now becoming the Chinese middle class. China is doing the same thing to the world the US did during the Industrial Revolution.

RPGCrazied

I haven't seen many people here rooting for him but we have to give credit where credit is due when he eviscerates an opponent or actually makes a real decent point like his China talk.

Yeah, but one step closer to the nomination, is one step closer to actually maybe winning the white house. Why take that chance?

Mrmartel

Banned

I don't know if it's rooting, but it's just such an amazing thing to watch. I've never seen anyone debate like this in politics. Canadian election debates are coma inducing.

I'm thinking more of debates. I think Sanders could hold his own against Trump. Hillary is good, but is still an establishment politician. She hasn't encounter anything like Trump before. It could get ugly.

I just don't see the evidence for people's faith in Sanders destroying Trump. He's lost 3 debates to Clinton so far and always likes to pivot back to economics. Which is fine for the 1 out of 3 debates focused on the economy but what about the other 2?

Trump will just be a bigger populist than Sanders and get away with it.

OctoMan

Banned
Missed it. But why does jeb always go after trump? He's lost literally every debate so far by doing so. Why why why keep doing it?

sangreal

8 3/4% of 0 is also 0 bruh

those companies have zero incentive to bring that money back if there is a dime in tax. They simple have too much money and don't need additional liquidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom