• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarMacheen

I can't watch right now. Can someone recap the trump vs jeb fun?

Mk2_arc_cage_otomix.png

Missed it. But why does jeb always go after trump? He's lost literally every debate so far by doing so. Why why why keep doing it?
It's deeply personal. The Bush campaign feels like Trump is the single-biggest reason they're not cruising to the nomination. That's not true, mind you, but Trump prevented Jeb! from ever getting any wind in his sails from day one.

danm999

Why is Jeb defending China at all, it doesnt make sense from a Republican perspective.

He's too wonkish. He cannot connect with people.

Here's one way to do it.

He needs to point out that if Donald gets tough with China, China will retaliate with protectonism of their own.

And what that means is that goods produced in China get more expensive. Which means those trips to Walmart most American families make to make ends meet will get a hell of a lot more expensive.

HylianTom

Banned
He takes after his dad.

He's just so awkward. It's like his shoulders are constantly up to his ears.

If he were to somehow win the Presidency in another timeline, he'd be great fodder for SNL. (assuming there's a talent similar to Dana Carvey who can take advantage of the situation)

Just like to say that whole Trump-Cruz exchange about New Yorkers loving abortion and their response to 9/11 was PRICELESS. So awkward and Cruz looked so uncomfortable clapping during the story and right afterwards. Hahahaha.

Same, contrary-to-reality bullshit being spewed the entire time, as usual.

Still, I feel like the questions are better, relatively speaking, than those of previous debates.

I like the idea of a flat tax because, even if it's not ideal from a fiscal perspective, I can understand it. Nobody can understand the tax code. Even accountants can't master all of it. I just want something I can fucking understand. The amount of time and money saved from the simple fact that people can understand how much they owe is hard to measure, but I imagine it would be significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom