• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

poor people feel the price increase more than the rich....kinda like your fair tax would hurt poor people more than the rich?

I like the idea of a flat tax because, even if it's not ideal from a fiscal perspective, I can understand it. Nobody can understand the tax code. Even accountants can't master all of it. I just want something I can fucking understand. The amount of time and money saved from the simple fact that people can understand how much they owe is hard to measure, but I imagine it would be significant.

Hahahahaha, what? That's really all it comes down to for you? "It may not work, but at least it's easy to understand!"

"I want to thank you for having a substantive debate."

Translation: "I want to thank you for not following up on our answers or asking for specifics what so ever."

We can't survive because of evil government.

We're literally dying.

Thanks, Ben.

Well when Obama came into office, conservatives were saying that he would be the last president because America would be destroyed through national debt, gun control, and lack of international respect...or something.

Omadahl

Banned
I like the idea of a flat tax because, even if it's not ideal from a fiscal perspective, I can understand it. Nobody can understand the tax code. Even accountants can't master all of it. I just want something I can fucking understand. The amount of time and money saved from the simple fact that people can understand how much they owe is hard to measure, but I imagine it would be significant.

That is the most terrifying logic I've ever seen. 10% of my 40k salary is a ton more detrimental to my well being than 10% of someone making 200k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom