• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubenov

We had to cut the military in the first place because of their stupid government shutdowns and shit, demanding budget cuts. We cut a lot of stuff aside from the military as well. This was the Tea Partiers' doing. And now they blame Obama?

Grover

Banned
every person on stage is absolutely terrified by the rest of the world, we need a leader, not somebody who shits themself at every turn
---------
"Rubio why would you be a good president?"
"Cuz Obama stinks lol!"

Joezie

I hope someone pulls and Obama and brings up the advances in military tech that made numbers less relevant. That would be amazing.

Irnbru

I hope someone pulls and Obama and brings up the advances in military tech that made numbers less relevant. That would be amazing.

This, we don't need a bunch of archaic f-16s lmao
Jesus Christ the warmongering, the fuck. Why not funnel those expenses into R and D and NASA instead of the same old shit? That how real advances come. Nope, MOAR BOMBS and somehow fight guerrilla fighters with carpet bombings.

RPGCrazied

every person on stage is absolutely terrified by the rest of the world, we need a leader, not somebody who shits themself at every turn

Clinton or Bernie, but Clinton. Did you see that 12 hour blame fest she went through? I have to give her heaps of credit surviving that.

Kyosaiga

Banned
Clinton or Bernie, but Clinton. Did you see that 12 hour blame fest she went through? I have to give her heaps of credit surviving that.
And here's the crazy part. The republicans are the ones who literally cleared her and the administration of wrong doing yet they still are using it as a talking point

Joezie

This, we don't need a bunch of archaic f-16s lmao

it's not so much about being archaic as it is simple efficiencies. It's just a simple fact that The Navy has TOLD the pentagon what it needs. About 323 ships. Not 500. Airforce doesn't NEED 8000 planes, it can do the job with 3-4000. Our 450K army can span the globe in what used to take 17 million.

It's stupid to talk about rebuilding the military when the military specifically tells you it can do the jobs you tell it to do with less than what they keep pushing.

Grover

Banned
what ive learned from all the republican debates

1. ISIS is the worst things thats ever existed in the earth's 6000 year existence
2. but Hillary is worse

Effnine

I love hearing the sounds of boos when Cruz talks ...

LEAVE THEN FOOL!!!

edit: Wallace has had enough of Cruz's shit, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom