• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
jackie-chan-whut.jpg

This phone thing seems like a great idea, I'm gonna build a tunnel from under my house to the surface so that everybody can come into it too

zoozilla

These moderators are...impressing me. Why would they suddenly decide to be serious the one time Trump isn't there?

Trump is immune to questioning.

Plus, he'll get them ratings no matter what the moderation's like. Now that he's gone, they're probably trying to create drama so that people will tune in.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
This was their chance to just destroy Trump for being such a petty coward and they have 100% missed out. What on earth are they thinking?

These moderators are...impressing me. Why would they suddenly decide to be serious the one time Trump isn't there?

Because Trump would shut down any attempts at being given a time limit or being corrected. The hidden tigers see a chance to pounce now that the dragon is elsewhere. That and Fox wants to probably seem super professional and be like 'WE DID OK, TRUMP WAS SCARED'.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
"When he says our communities does he mean black communities? If so, next question please. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom