• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Such diverse opinions.

You can hate white men, but you can also loathe them. When those two sides debate each other new thoughts and viewpoints are formed.
Oh, this is a fun game. So what are the 'allowed' (i.e. non-nazi) debate points on abortion?

1. When a womyn finds hirself pregnant, an abortion appointment is automatically scheduled and paid for by the NHS, zhe must opt out after completing gender neutral baby rearing classes.

2. When a womyn is pregnant, zhe just has free access to an abortion, but can pass a "proper parenting" test in lieu of a class to make sure the baby won't be a cis-gendered male.

3. Immediate research and development of artificial wombs so motherhood isn't tied to a patriarchal oppressive system that says "only women have a uterus!" that limits how far a womyn can pursue a career in critical gender studies of octopi.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Banshee being a troll wd make sense. best way to troll that sight would be to be a devout trans activist who whips people up into frenzies and preens for the mod's favoritism. if you can social manipulate those egotistical fools you can pretty much do whatever you want.

but it probably takes a lot of social media skills to pull that off i agree its probably an older user, it must be a loser that has been with the rest of them for years.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
LOOOL OF COURSE YOU DO

vB5aRJG.png

i swear they are bipolar. every day they constantly swing back and forth from "THIS PERSON IS A NAZI AND MUST BE BANNED" immediately to "CANCEL CULTURE IS A LIE WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS"

"We must cater to every single minority viewpoint so that everyone can enjoy this forum without being challenged intellectually in any way"

Astral Dog

Man, the "should CP2077 be banned or not" question will tear this forum apart.

So far ERA has only banned niche games that don't create a lot of traffic, an empty, virtue signaling gesture.
Banning CP2077 would mean no review thread and no OT, both of these threads would likely be the biggest ones on Gaming for days.

Very interesting to see if Cerium and BDubs will put their money where their mouthes are and forfeit all that traffic because a couple hundred users are offended.

I know this though, no matter what call is made on CP2077, it will be fun as hell over there.
i say they don't have the balls to ban a game as big as Cyberpunk, but.if i were wrong im willing to eat crow

IQt5YzE.jpg

i will even change the puppy to an ERA logo to celebrate their commitment :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Ionian

#1 SIMP FOR MODS

r7hYtyV.png

its so pathetic when they suck mods off like this. u hate to see it haha

That dude just makes up false titles for himself the entire time to get noticed.

- Said he was a journalist (but never got paid)
- Cried about having 'Incident Manager' removed from his tag on Era, on Twitter
- Then cried about not being able to learn French on his online course

Think someone said he's a dev now? Dev of what? hahaha, dude just makes it up as he goes along.

Desperately hoping for a like from Hecht on Twitter.

Last edited:

Ymir

Lol, they also don't seem to understand what podcasts are:

Dylan said:
Okay so he's like video game alex jones? What's the reason he has a podcast?

Someone call the podcast police, WHO AUTHORIZED THIS PODCAST WHO

Edit: Also "pitch black crow" as compared to.... florescent pink crows? Why are crows only black? Are they racist? Why not colorful? Are they against the LBGTQIA+++ community? Transphobic?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
these Last Jedi guys always go on about how other people are too stupid to understand movies, yet they don't seem to understand them themselves.

DZN4QeE.png

like this kind of rewriting history is almost impressive lol just straight up remembering things that never happened

LZyh7IR.png

oh yeah remember when Rey "destroyed him" by having the Earth split in two and both of them running away without finishing their lame fight

Last edited:

Ionian

npNeqFy.png

Banned: Penis Holders' Club Rhetoric.

That isn't even the best one, he had pinned post on his Twitter, I'm paraphrasing this;

'I don't care about the Conona-virus, you can still spit in my mouth'

He had it up for months, then started complaining about the virus, dude is unhinged. I posted a screenshot here at the time but too lazy to look for it right now. Fucking idiot did have it on his twitter.

It's true, all of it.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
That isn't even the best one, he had pinned post on his Twitter, I'm paraphrasing this;

He had it up for months, then started complaining about the virus, dude is unhinged. I posted a screenshot here at the time but too lazy to look for it right now. Fucking idiot did have it on his twitter.

It's true, all of it.

iAuHVHa.jpg

Ionian

Actually out of curiosity
ozKPONh.jpg

went to look at his Twitter to see if it might exist but have slipped down the tweets.

It's in the thread somewhere anyway. Bye Hobbes.

nush

It's true, all of it.
The one he made about minorities not getting jobs in tech, when he was a white guy working in tech. I guess he didn't want to resign and give his job to a minority to do his part for equality.

Ionian

The one he made about minorities not getting jobs in tech, when he was a white guy working in tech. I guess he didn't want to resign and give his job to a minority to do his part for equality.

He's the Enzom21 of white people.

Wait, I mean ... black

Wait.. I mean. What exactly are you declaring yourself as (without evidence) Hobbes?

Ah shit, forgot about his Hecht approach to protected tweets, oh well.

nush

Over 900 followers but only 1 or 2 likes shares per tweet. That must have been paid for followers with that level of non interaction. What's the point of his Twitter if the tweets are protected and his followers are fake?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
At least Hecht has become courageous enough to open his account again

That hardly ever work and Zoloft can fuck you up pretty good.

Fair play to him, finally realising he is an alcoholic and trying to do something. Maybe when he sobers up, he is not the cunt he currently is. Hobbes liking his tweets was likely rock bottom, it would be rock bottom for me.
The amount of DMs I got, before I got banned, when I post my thread about liver transplant, was amazing. It's like a drinking club over at REEEE...

Ymir

His whole Twitter feed is anger and misery.
And it's funny because it's all into a void. No comments except him responding to his own posts, no likes. nothing. No one cares about the piece of shit, but he still tries.

He's become desperate enough that's he retweeting himself

Also he acts like it's shocking he's a white guy with blue eyes lol

The lack of response is because the nazis are too scared of him!

Or they don't even realize or care you exist like everyone else

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
It's ironic that Jabba the Hut is making multiple threads about other groups/businesses getting handouts when he was doing it fraudulently long before Coronavirus.

DeaDPo0L84

Reee thread about the CEO of Goya shockingly having an opinion,what a white supremacist asshole. I wonder if they ever stop to think about all the products they buy and support and make a strong stance like this one towards those companies, hmmm...
MEXlPtJ.jpg

Last edited:

Ymir

Banshee McRacist still putting in overtime

Banshee McRacist said:
So this happened on Twitter and I'm just speechless that the Twitter account is so clueless to what the actual problem with this is. I had to make a thread about this because this is absurd and once again three years later whoever is running cd project reds Twitter account is still being a shitty person.

Honestly I can't wait for their Twitter to criticize us for the voice thing next I mean come on it's so blatant at this point. Like I wanted to enjoy the game but as a trans person I can't really engage in a game like this when I'm locked into two voices to choose my gender or the valid criticism of the lack of vagina options after you made different penis types (and if they can't get this then the social commentary in the game will probably be not very good either.) Like it's one controversy after another...

Some clarification
So basically what happened was some reviewers were disappointed by the customization options with genitalia when penis options had multiple settings while vagina options got just one. This lead to some backlash and PR came out made things worse this pissed people off and now their cracking jokes about it on Twitter.

Why this is bad?
its bad because it's been a long-standing tradition that there is one sole perfect vagina in media when this is clearly not the case and just reinforces the stigma.

LOL the stigma of one perfect vagina? The fuck?

'

Banshee McRacist said:
Err that's not the vagina options we are referring too like I'm talking vaginal shape and folds. Like puffy,deep ECT.

Also apparently "she" is mad "she" can't customize the folds and depth of the vagina in Cyberpunk? What is with the troons that they have such obsessions about the looks of vaginas?

Also TaySan has never heard of Goya? What kind of racist has never heard of Goya?

EDIT: Banshee McRacist adding to the trolling

Banshee McRacist said:
Zaubrer said:
not at all. But how do you want to see or experience it? Taking your words, how do you want to customize your character with a „puffy and deep vagina“?
The games in first person knowing it's there is nice and actually genuinely calming to me.

My puffy imaginary vagina gives me inner peace

Last edited:
That hardly ever work and Zoloft can fuck you up pretty good.

The amount of DMs I got, before I got banned, when I post my thread about liver transplant, was amazing. It's like a drinking club over at REEEE...
And he moderates one of the most depressing sites......surely if he is going to aa one of the first things they tell you is to remove triggers from your life

That forum would be one great big trigger to me.....you will never cure your misery while swimming in the misery of others

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And he moderates one of the most depressing sites......surely if he is going to aa one of the first things they tell you is to remove triggers from your life

That forum would be one great big trigger to me.....you will never cure your misery while swimming in the misery of others

I'm not sure if this says more for me or the site but, when I stopped spending so much time browsing ERA, I noticed that I feel a little bit better and more optimistic than before I quit. I'm not even depressed to begin with!

"You are what you eat" seems to be an accurate expression.

Last edited:

eot

Banned
It's amazing how people in that thread are calling buck angel bigoted because he was born a woman and actively acknowledges this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom