• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 Xbox (Not Actually) Confirmed

I can't understand how this turned into a spong-hating thread... why is anyone doubting this news?

Just because the Capcom official was drunk doesn't make it less of a confirmation.

Spong - Is there going to be RE4 on Xbox
Capcom - Yes (hic) there is...

That is a confirmation right there. It's not an official press release, no, but then again, official press releases aren't really news are they? It's how the British press works, get your victim drunk... and pounce! Good work, I reckon!

... If KyotoMecca, probably the most well-informed contributor to these forums, has been banned over sticking up for this, then that's a real shame. When one insider in-the-know backs up what another insider in-the-know says, there's no reason to be sceptical unless you are in a position to know even more... which I'd imagine few people are.

There's been nothing wrong on spong for ages... and they got it right with two player San Andreas, Xbox Live Pro Evo 4, Outrun 2 stuff, loads of first screenshots of DS stuff and their PSP coverage was pretty much spot on.

RE 4 will turn up on the Xbox and PS2 and Nintendo, understandably, is on the verge of tears. It makes me laugh.

Mecha Gandhi said:
I can't understand how this turned into a spong-hating thread... why is anyone doubting this news?

Just because the Capcom official was drunk doesn't make it less of a confirmation.

Spong - Is there going to be RE4 on Xbox
Capcom - Yes (hic) there is...

That is a confirmation right there. It's not an official press release, no, but then again, official press releases aren't really news are they? It's how the British press works, get your victim drunk... and pounce! Good work, I reckon!

... If KyotoMecca, probably the most well-informed contributor to these forums, has been banned over sticking up for this, then that's a real shame. When one insider in-the-know backs up what another insider in-the-know says, there's no reason to be sceptical unless you are in a position to know even more... which I'd imagine few people are.

There's been nothing wrong on spong for ages... and they got it right with two player San Andreas, Xbox Live Pro Evo 4, Outrun 2 stuff, loads of first screenshots of DS stuff and their PSP coverage was pretty much spot on.

RE 4 will turn up on the Xbox and PS2 and Nintendo, understandably, is on the verge of tears. It makes me laugh.

god you're dumb you make me laugh :lol

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mecha Gandhi said:
... If KyotoMecca, probably the most well-informed contributor to these forums

:lol :lol.... *breathes* :lol

additionally
he wasn't banned for backing up Spong. he was banned for being a douche-hat about it, as far as I can tell.

TheGreenGiant said:
god you're dumb you make me laugh :lol

That's quite funny, it's almost as if you were trying to make a point or tell a joke or something. But you weren't, you were just being facetious. Well done, that's very clever.

scola said:
he wasn't banned for backing up Spong. he was banned for being a douche-hat about it, as far as I can tell.

In which case, fair enough. Although by that reasoning there should be plenty more bannings. GreenGiant for starters...

Assman said:
Anyone remember Final Fantasy N?

No.

Top Bottom