• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL 6 |OT| No Trope Left

olimpia84

Chris Ch. 3 so far for me: big YAWN. Camera is absolutely shit since there are a lot of narrow passageways and your character is too close to the screen.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
That there is going to be the future main character in Resident Evil, without a doubt.

Ken

So what's up with none of the characters questioning why
Ada's clothes changes every 10 minutes.

gadwn

Finished Leon's campaign earlier tonight. Loved it, that boss fight is insanely awesome. Played in co-op ofc, that's the only way this game should be played.

We had the best moment in the whole campaign during plane crashing/landing scene. We laughed so we cried at the first failed attempt to land the plane. Felt like a new version of AVGN trying to land in Top Gun... but a cockpit full with zombies and a miss planted bomb. So awesome. There ain't many games like this around that gives these kinda co-op experiences.

Played a couple of hours of Chris campaign also. It's not what I want from an RE game, but it's still really fun action. That car chase scene was surprising and cool.

Neiteio

well you see about that...
LOL, well yes, Yawn IS a big snake, and he IS hard to see in RE6, eheheheh.

Love that chapter, such a fantastic boss fight.

By the way, anyone have super-high-res art of the ensemble photo with all the characters?

319.jpg

Nevermind, found awesome 1600x900 wallpaper:

Gbraga

Just finished Jake's campaign, man I love that character! I hope we'll have him as a playable character frequently from now on.

Please Capcpom I want him on the next MVC game, thank you.

MAI HUSBANDO.

Now to Chris' chapter 5

Neiteio

Just finished Jake's campaign, man I love that character! I hope we'll have him as a playable character frequently from now on.

Please Capcpom I want him on the next MVC game, thank you.

MAI HUSBANDO.

Now to Chris' chapter 5
LOL, tonight I hope to do Jake's Chapter 4. His Chapter 3 was AMAZING!

Trigger

Seeing that pic with all the characters reminds me that Sherry
loses her cute outfit and is stuck looking like a scrub for most of the game. A real downer since Jake gets a decent outfit.

Neiteio

Seeing that pic with all the characters reminds me that Sherry
loses her cute outfit and is stuck looking like a scrub for most of the game. A real downer since Jake gets a decent outfit.
Hey you, I like the capri/scarf combo. :mad:

She should really just wear no clothes.

Gbraga

It's really sad that I'll have to play on amateur after playing on Pro though, if I knew the achievements weren't unified for this kind of thing, I'd start on amateur...

Oh well, I'm loving the game so far, it won't be any difficult for me to play it a few times :)

And DAT AFTER CREDITS ENDING

Neiteio

It's really sad that I'll have to play on amateur after playing on Pro though, if I knew the achievements weren't unified for this kind of thing, I'd start on amateur...

Oh well, I'm loving the game so far, it won't be any difficult for me to play it a few times :)

And DAT AFTER CREDITS ENDING
When I finish all the campaigns I'll have to go back and get the remaining emblems. I cannot resist collecting every figurine in a game that has a model viewer. Every game should have a model viewer, btw.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Then wtf that guy talking about. Also pro is unlocked from the start? Wtf?

Finished Leons and Chris's campaign. Loving it so far. Chris's campaign was alot of fun. Can't wait to finish the other 2 campaigns and run through it again with infinite ammo. Game does have its flaws but I honestly can't understand giving this game review scores as low as 4.5/10. Thats just ridiculous to me.

Question, if I buy infinite ammo for the magnum, will I have a magnum at the very start of each campaign or do I have to wait till I find one first?

My bad then, a friend of mine reported that, maybe it was a bug for him?

There's a quirk in coop where players don't have to be on the same difficulty. If you start a new game on normal, then join someone who chose Pro, you'll be playing as if you were still on normal (damage given/taken) and only receive credit for normal. Before joining a coop game, be sure to load up a chapter by yourself on the difficulty you want to play.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Can you wear the EX costumes in the history mode?...I mean that was a RE staple...I can't believe if not there...

Don't worry, Capcom will help you there, all you need to do is give it a few months and it'll be a special unlockable feature, by paid DLC!

antitrop

Chris Chapter 5 is probably one of the worst levels in the history of gaming.

It's dragging my opinion of the game down drastically, and it wasn't very high to start with.

Chris Chapter 5 is probably one of the worst levels in the history of gaming.

It's dragging my opinion of the game down drastically, and it wasn't very high to start with.

Heh, I’d say chapter 5 has one of the best boss fights I’ve ever played in any game. It was bloody amazing!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Glad to see people saying good things about Jake chapter 3 on. I did his chapter 1 recently and didn't like it and the second doesn't sound very good. I loved the entire campaign for Chris and Leon so hopefully I like the rest of Jake more.

Heh, I’d say chapter 5 has one of the best boss fights I’ve ever played in any game. It was bloody amazing!

Pretty fun boss fight in coop. I liked the chase sequence too. It was tense but not too difficult (just slide under that one thing and you'll be fine). The holdout scenario while those two rooms connect or whatever was also really fun. Not sure how it's the worst chapter in the game. I'd go with Ada 5 as the worst, by far. What the fuck is that mess.

Top Bottom