• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL 6 |OT| No Trope Left

Nori Chan

I just want to know about mercanries. Any costumes, or what characters are in it? Anyone please, spoiler tag it for everyone else too :)

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I shouldn't have to, you can read just like I can so I know you've seen those posts. You're starting an argument based off your own screwed interpretation of what I actually said.

We shouldn't continue this conversation, but show me one post that demonstrates "a need" to dislike the game. You can't, because it's purely inferential on your part.

If you can't do that, you can just backpedal on that particular post, and say you were trying to make a point about how people who disagree shouldn't try to invalid their opponent's opinions. Which is obviously true.

Riposte

But the Mercenaries gameplay videos have shown literal zombies holding guns.

Sure, but that wasn't the subject. They were calling J'avo zombies (I didn't mention guns in particular, either). In that case the zombies seem utterly incompetent with the guns, no more than what you'd expect out of a typical zombie flick.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Whats "Trope"?

Are you asking what the word trope means?

(for the answer, I implore you to use the internet you're currently using to find out)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
You can even do split-screen and then hop online for more than two-player modes.

I'm still unclear on the more than 2 player modes. Is it only sections of the campaign or what?

We shouldn't continue this conversation, but show me one post that demonstrates "a need" to dislike the game. You can't, because it's purely inferential on your part.

The demo thread was full of people trying to convince others to dislike it. People would pop in, make a smart ass comment, then leave. Some even insulted people for liking it. I'm not going to quote anybody because there is more than one guilty party, so like you said, lets just move on.

Xpliskin

Best thing to do is to come back to this thread after having finished the game.
Staying here will gradually burn any surprises this game might provide.

See you people in a while :)

thetrin

ah welll.. i guess many people are going to selct it. shooting and all. going for more action and mission the point.

If people want to play that way, more power to them. Nothing stopping you from avoiding it.

I never understood how anyone could watch someone play a game you want to play. But more power to you. I just read it took the guy 8 hours to finish Leon, that is insane.

Top Bottom