• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Community |OT2| Best Fans Ever!

If they can't even give us an outline of a 7 logo, God damn

Honestly, they should have teased the game last year at TGS and then had a fully fledged reveal today at the 20th anniversary of the series.

But, God knows where and how they messed up the development, so instead of a RE7 trailer/announcement, we got an interview asking us to buy more RE titles.

I'm not even trolling, Remake Chris is by far my favourite. Surely I can't be alone in feeling that way?

You're not alone, I prefer Remake Chris too. He felt more relateable to me as a character before he went full-steroids.

And man, that anniversary poster is amazing! I'd love to have that on my wall.

Manu

Any re6 hd gameplay yet. Or is the announcement trailer all we get before release next week?

The Capcom guy who posted yesterday basically said they're not gonna market these rereleases too much since they have more stuff coming later this year.

I don't think we're getting any footage until release.

Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Interview – Hiroyuki Kobayashi

mainillust.jpg

I just realized each character represents a mainline entry:

Rebecca: RE0
Chris: RE1
Claire: RE2
Jill: RE3
Leon: RE4
Wesker: RE5
Ada: RE6

Just noticed there's an anniversary sale on Steam. (sorry if old)

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/resident-evil

Both HD remasters of 0 and 1 are finally on sale for the first time on Steam, IIRC. Been waiting for this!
(Note: for some reason, buying the two remasters individually is cheaper than buying the Deluxe Origins bundle. Only by a dollar though. Not sure if that's because they come with extra costumes or what?? The bundle doesn't list any.)

RE4 Leon and RE6 Ada in the same picture looks weird.
I'm a fan of the RE6 character designs, but RE4 are the definite versions to me.

And I hope they nuke Revelations Jill from orbit and I never have to see her again. I hate that they added that version to Rev2's raid mode.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Looks like ORC Jill to me.

And I'm an expert on this subject.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
RE6HD |OT| Gaming's other famous giraffe.

RE6HD |OT| Shuuuddup!

RE6HD |OT| Nothing Else Like It.

Jawmuncher

Hmmm, not seeing a clear winner yet.
Also I am focusing on the New Features and How to play for this OT.
Since Nemesis_ original RE6 threads covers the original content very well.

Mr_Zombie

Just noticed there's an anniversary sale on Steam. (sorry if old)

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/resident-evil

Both HD remasters of 0 and 1 are finally on sale for the first time on Steam, IIRC. Been waiting for this!
(Note: for some reason, buying the two remasters individually is cheaper than buying the Deluxe Origins bundle. Only by a dollar though. Not sure if that's because they come with extra costumes or what?? The bundle doesn't list any.)

I... I have nothing to buy. :(

Well, only things I do not own from the list are RE0 costumes, which I don't buy since I'm not planning on replaying the game anytime soon, and Operation Raccoon City since... it's ORC.

Seyavesh

RE6: let's get the hell out of here!

or RE6: no mercy mercs edition

edit:
re6: No Mercy for the wicked

or if you're going with full flamewar titles there's always re6: for true fans only

Top Bottom