• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 |OT| Yeah, but it's only $25

They've already set out an episode a week schedule, and I believe it's assumed the game is finished and they've deliberately cut it up since a physical release is set directly after the digital episodes finish (though, I'm unsure if that's been officially said to be true or not).

Yea I know. This time around I will wait for all the episodes. I can wait for mid march. Have other games to play at the moment as much as I love me Resident Evil.

Cynn

I went to order this at 11:30 and it was already locked down and unavailable to preorder. Just a head's up GAF. Don't try to preorder late.

Ricker

Just like I thought,the game on PS4 never pre loaded for me and now the timer is over and its not working...oh well over midnight here,no time to deal with this right now,time for bed,lets hope they have their stuff figured out tomorrow morning.

Yeah North America here also...

Arklite

Feel like the OT subtitle should've been a reference to one of Moira's ridiculous quips, but this one still made me laugh. At least expectations are more than tempered for a change.

MechaX

Yeah, I can't play it either. Also tried to Restore Licenses, but that gave me an error as well.

Definitely not going to pre-order on PSN anymore.

Is RER1 still worth trying? I bought it on sale on 3DS but didn't get far into it. Just felt too much like "Shooter RE" (which I don't care for) and not "Survival RE" (which I like).

Ibuki

Banned
Yeah, I can't play it either. Also tried to Restore Licenses, but that gave me an error as well.

Definitely not going to pre-order on PSN anymore.

I'm attempting to re-download. It still has a Lock symbol, and says go to PS store to buy this content.

Alec

Well my shit definitely didn't preload. I just went to my download list from the PSN site and was able to send the download to my system. You others should try this if you're getting the error.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I get the option to "Start", but then it says the application can't be found, asks me if I want to go to PSN, and leads me right back to the download page. An infinite hall of mirrors
all reflecting an error.

MechaX

I'm attempting to re-download. It still has a Lock symbol, and says go to PS store to buy this content.

I can't even start the download. Every time I try, it says "Application Cannot Be Found. Search on Playstation store?" for an endless loop of insanity.

The game appears on my overall library, but the pre-order clock is completely blank and actually attempting to start the download causes the same error.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

Alec

I can't even start the download. Every time I try, it says "Application Cannot Be Found. Search on Playstation store?" for an endless loop of insanity.

The game appears on my overall library, but the pre-order clock is completely blank and actually attempting to start the download causes the same error.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed.
Send it to your system from the web store using your download list.

Well at least it seems like the cross-buy for preorders is active, had to search for the game in the PS3 PSN Store but it let me download it for free. Hopefully this version is working for now.

Astral Dog

Is RER1 still worth trying? I bought it on sale on 3DS but didn't get far into it. Just felt too much like "Shooter RE" (which I don't care for) and not "Survival RE" (which I like).
Revelations has some spooky, atmospheric parts, but a lot of shooting too, and an awful, boring story.
But its still worth a try, as you already have it, every modern RE after REmake is "Shooter RE" anyways

Dandruff5

Neo Member
Send it to your system from the web store using your download list.

Reposting this. I was getting the same error as everyone as well but just got it to work after sending it to downloads from the web store.

I had to "choose a version" and picked the bottom one. Top one didn't work. So odd.

joe2187

Banned
Reposting this. I was getting the same error as everyone as well but just got it to work after sending it to downloads from the web store.

I had to "choose a version" and picked the bottom one. Top one didn't work. So odd.

Where do I go to do this because it's not showing up in my downloads list

joe2187

Banned
Are you on the web store? Open psn store in a web browser and find the game there. Then add it to your PS4 downloads. Sorry if that's what you've already tried.

Whenever I look at the store page, where that option should be is just empty space.

I turned on my PS3 and it's downloading now on PS3...but I bought in on PS4

Im checking my Download list and only the PS3 version shows up.

netguy503

Can I still buy this and get the PS3 version for free? This will make my purchase. As it is two separate trophy lists/plats.

Top Bottom