• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 |OT| Yeah, but it's only $25

FaintDeftone

giphy.gif

Thanks Capcom for releasing an uncompleted game. I would've rather waited for March 31st to get the entire thing instead of this weekly episode bullshit and after all episodes are out the online support still isn't being added until 2 weeks after? Fuck you very much. Because Raid Mode is sooo much fun alone.

Pilgrimzero

You can make the meat fall down by shooting the hooks. I know, I spent a good 20 minutes there, too. It's rather poorly communicated

I now realize I made this more difficult then I needed to.

I would flip the switch to start the meat and then try to turn it off at just the right moment to line it up with the machine in the other room.

Then switch to Claire and shoot the hook. And then repeat.

When I could have just turned on the machine and had Claire shoot them as they rolled up.

Vamphuntr

It's sad, really. The game itself is quite good but it seems they relegated the B team for the infrastructure, QA and performance tests. The dev team seemed to be good at making an interesting game with a limited budget but it's fairly hilarious they keep pushing the online mode patch back. This is not taking into account the performance problems and the glitch where you can't play some content even after paying for it.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

I would flip the switch to start the meat and then try to turn it off at just the right moment to line it up with the machine in the other room.

When I could have just turned on the machine and had Claire shoot them as they rolled up.

I did the exact same thing, no worries. The idea I could shoot the meat as its moving didn't even cross my mind.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I could have shot the meat as it was moving?

FUCK
XO9nLj4.gif

Okay, in ep.3 (Claire) when you get to the part where you have five minutes to get through the scaffolding area and then you get to the end with the four different levers in the faces you can pull, WTF? No idea what to do

Schlomo

Okay, in ep.3 (Claire) when you get to the part where you have five minutes to get through the scaffolding area and then you get to the end with the four different levers in the faces you can pull, WTF? No idea what to do
There's a spot where Moira can advance around the faces.

Shauni

The bonus episodes are a few days later for digital people? That actually works out well, gives me plenty of time to get everything. Don't really give a shit about online Raid so that has no effect on me.

Cubed

The bonus episodes are a few days later for digital people? That actually works out well, gives me plenty of time to get everything. Don't really give a shit about online Raid so that has no effect on me.

On the PS4, when you're highlighting the game on the XMB, it says the extra episodes are coming out the 17th (tomorrow), along with Ep. 4.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So if I replay episode 3 and make a different choice
shooting Neil with Moira
with Claire than I did the first time, does it carry over to episode 4 even without playing Barry's scenario?

Also, playing through in Japanese had the least amount of notable differences in any Claire scenario yet. I can't think of a single line worth noting. Besides the usual Moira not swearing, of course.

Reedirect

So if I replay episode 3 and make a different choice
shooting Neil with Moira
with Claire than I did the first time, does it carry over to episode 4 even without playing Barry's scenario?

I think it should. When you try to replay it, it says it replaces your current playthrough of that part of the episode.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Oh my, the soundtrack I pre-ordered from sumthing.com just came out. Time to listen to over three hours of Revelations 2 music.

Ralemont

not me
This game has the worst lockpicking mini-game in any game ever.

Alpha Protocol's is worse.

Playing this game actually made me pop in RE6 again for that melee goodness. Playing Sherry and Jake's campaign which is the ultimate "great section awful section great section" campaign.

FaintDeftone

Just finished episode 3 tonight and enjoyed it. I'm not sure about anyone else but the PC version on Barry's section in the mining area had a horrible framerate. They really need to fix that shit because the rest of the game, other than outdoor areas with fog and shit, runs above 60fps. I still think Ep.2 is probably my favorite so far. Looking forward to what episode 4 will bring.

I'm also curious about those bonus episodes and how long they'll be.

Manu

The pushback skill? I have that one nearly maxed (thanks to my couch co-op buddy). I might try that. :)

I think he meant Savor The Moment.

I've already tried combining all three with Leon, and it actually makes the katana way too fast. It's hard to coordinate the followups. It's too chaotic.

Kssio_Aug

I could not play last week. Just started the game and had a 299+mb update, but then, it had a 8,4mb update for Hunk. What was that for?

tav7623

How do you pass skills to others char??? I want to pass the katana skill but I have no idea on how to do that...

You have to max out the skill's levels using the skill points you earned from leveling up you character, (most weapons have 20 levels, the non weapon skills have 10 or more) and once the skill is maxed out you use a set amount of skill points to make it inheritable.

LeonSPBR

You have to max out the skill's levels using the skill points you earned from leveling up you character, (most weapons have 20 levels, the non weapon skills have 10 or more) and once the skill is maxed out you use a set amount of skill points to make it inheritable.

Thanks for the answer. I'm still level 6 at katana skill, som more leveling up that.

Top Bottom