• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 |OT| Yeah, but it's only $25

Rarius

Well, that's interesting, it doesn't think I own the pass, despite being able to download the second episode.

To be fair though, the PSN seems to be dying entirely and fluctuating between actually being updated and not, the game doesn't even list EP3 as an addon yet.

Manu

This is why Grace Chen Time + a crappy internet service is the worst combination ever.

11049512_10206303789063542_5437691301123790613_n.jpg

See you tomorrow, Episode 3.

The Playstation Store is pure dogshit. Almost everything about it. Sony would do well to make some changes especially considering the success of their console. A digital storefront shouldn't be this bad.

I screwed up and wasted too much ammo in claire's scenario in ep 2 before entering the
caves
. If I restart the chapter will it be with the ammo I originally had coming from episode 1?

6 hours to download, wtf?

Same here. It'd be one thing if the store would actually you know update between midnight and 3am after this shit is "street dated" so that you could get downloads going way ahead of time, but nope, we have to wait until late afternoon to start downloading mult-gig files. It's really stupid.

Cubed

Ugh. It worked through the link fine until I told it to turn on my resting PS4, then it did nothing and now it keeps telling me I'm not eligible for the content.

I hate the PSN.

Ahh, finally. Wasn't on PS3 PSN, but it was on the in game store. Now just have to wait an hour or 2 for the download.
Can't wait to do this again next week.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'm just wondering Weapon spoiler
If there's anyway to get the TMP in Claire's campaign without replaying the entire thing? I missed it the first time

Grisby

It's downloading. Not too fast and not too slow.

The Evil Within DLC is up too for anyone who's interested. Just had to do a store search on ze ps4.

Sora_N

Wow I suck at this game lol. Got to the part where you put the cog in in episode 1. Died at least 4-5 times before I realized there was some furnace thing but I had to leave the house and still died. Too many enemies and not enough bullets. Melee seems too risky here too.

Grisby

Wow I suck at this game lol. Got to the part where you put the cog in in episode 1. Died at least 4-5 times before I realized there was some furnace thing but I had to leave the house and still died. Too many enemies and not enough bullets. Melee seems too risky here too.
You can actually kind of
crouch underneath the spinny blade deal in that room and just let the dudes come to you.

That seems to be where people have the most trouble, I wouldn't worry.

Nemesis_

I told y'all.

And the Barry half of Episode 4 has an amazing moment in it too.

But yeah I loved the way Episode 3 went.

joe2187

Banned
Oh man, just finished Claire's section. Fucking amazing.

Dat
Neil boss fight
was pretty great

Is it me or are the episodes getting longer in length?

I screwed up and wasted too much ammo in claire's scenario in ep 2 before entering the
caves
. If I restart the chapter will it be with the ammo I originally had coming from episode 1?

Yes, you can replay any past episode on any difficulty to acquire ammo and items, but you need to complete that episode with those characters in order to keep the items.

Very helpful when tackling an episode on Survivor difficulty because you can start off with the maximum amount of ammos and bottles that you acquired.

Top Bottom