• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Fizzle

Fersis said:
Maybe because have the best production line on the entire industry ?
I mean which other developer can make 3 AAA games in less than 3 years ?
Insomniac delivers.

Well if they had double the team then thats understood. But they're still like a small company.

But if they had the same team, I won't be suprised if i see a few features not polished enough or felt a tiny bit rushed.

Looking at their company and the people who work for them (you get to know a lot by listening to the podcast), it seems they're just an extremely well-oiled machine.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Fizzle said:
Well if they had double the team then thats understood. But they're still like a small company.

But if they had the same team, I won't be suprised if i see a few features not polished enough or felt a tiny bit rushed.

Or maybe you guys are missing another reason that it could be quiet around Insomniac?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Its gold?
Yeaaaaah!!!!
And i asume that the beta is real close.... like tomorrow?:D

If the game is gold where the hell is the beta?
angry.gif

Is the beta going to get canceled? In all seriousness if it doesn't start by this Thursday, people are going to be too busy playing LBP to play the beta.

Guled

Blu_LED said:
Is the beta going to get canceled? In all seriousness if it doesn't start by this Thursday, people are going to be too busy playing LBP to play the beta.
um, LBP dose not come out this Thursday

Fizzle

LBP beta is ending super-soon anyways so we have no choice to just sit and wait for the next big thing.

Besides how can they cancel the beta, for a game that's so on-line intensive, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot not to.

Well I know for sure M.A.G is gonna have a beta. Even SurferGirl/Dude could have told you that. :lol

Blu_LED said:

SOCOM comes out, but I will be able to split my time easily. R2 is my most anticipated game in a very long time.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
cjtiger300 said:
SOCOM comes out, but I will be able to split my time easily. R2 is my most anticipated game in a very long time.
Mine too.I need some Resistance 2!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Blu_LED said:

No kidding... it's almost 1/2 way through the month...

Snipes424

cjtiger300 said:
I sure hope you registered you dusty code are myres. Otherwise while we are playing you will be wishing you did.

I don't think us Qore subscribers have received our codes yet (unless my e-mail never came) so I think he is still ok.

I also don't think the beta would start on a weekend, sadly :(

Yeah, when is this beta going to start? I would even say that Thursday is pushing it considering Dead Space, SOCOM, Naruto, and Saints Row 2 are all out on Tuesday.

Private Hoffman said:
When will Qore subscribers get their beta codes?

Is Qore beta for yearly subscribers only or will getting Episode 3 work as well? I'm asking this because i got Episode 3 (not a good episode IMO compared to episode 4) incase i don't get in via signup :)

shagg_187 said:
Is Qore beta for yearly subscribers only or will getting Episode 3 work as well? I'm asking this because i got Episode 3 (not a good episode IMO compared to episode 4) incase i don't get in via signup :)

Well apparently there is a premier access beta time period, where certain people that either pre order or are qore subscribers get in early.

Then there's the regular access period where Qore ep 3 buyers and sign ups get in.

But, seeing as though it's not early October anymore, I don't see how they're going to have different access periods at all. It's getting late.

Fersis

Come on guys ,press the 'Launch Beta' button ! :D

Private Hoffman said:
Well apparently there is a premier access beta time period, where certain people that either pre order or are qore subscribers get in early.

Then there's the regular access period where Qore ep 3 buyers and sign ups get in.

But, seeing as though it's not early October anymore, I don't see how they're going to have different access periods at all. It's getting late.

Thanks alot for a very detailed answer! :)

Fersis

Guled said:
I have a good feeling that Mondays the day
That would be awesome !!! Monday i have the the day off, so i dont work :D
That would be like 10 extra hours of R2 sweetness
Go go go Insomniac !

Guled

Fersis said:
That would be awesome !!! Monday i have the the day off, so i dont work :D
That would be like 10 extra hours of R2 sweetness
Go go go Insomniac !
well here in Canada mondays a holiday so that would be awesome

Fersis

iceatcs said:
I will pray every night.
boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG
Awesome picture...
So this monday would be totally awesome.
I think that i need to calm down a little :D

Snipes424

I hate to be Debbie downer, but don't expect it on Monday.

To launch a beta it isn't as easy as Insomniac pressing a button, there are other parties involved such as the PSN server team and the people in charge of sending out keys. With most people off on the weekend it would be hard to have everyone come back on Monday and have all codes sent, servers ready, stat server ready, and the beta code ready at the same time.

I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am

Snipes424 said:
I hate to be Debbie downer, but don't expect it on Monday.

To launch a beta it isn't as easy as Insomniac pressing a button, there are other parties involved such as the PSN server team and the people in charge of sending out keys. With most people off on the weekend it would be hard to have everyone come back on Monday and have all codes sent, servers ready, stat server ready, and the beta code ready at the same time.

I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am

People could be working weekends...

Snipes424

Private Hoffman said:
People could be working weekends...

I read somewhere on MyRes where jstevenson was saying that the Sony support team is out for the weekend, so that's why I put in the weekend argument.

Fersis

Let us dreaaaaaaam.
Deep inside we know that this monday doesnt start, but i enjoy dreaming on a R2 Beta this monday

Ploid 3.0

Fizzle said:
LBP beta is ending super-soon anyways so we have no choice to just sit and wait for the next big thing.

Besides how can they cancel the beta, for a game that's so on-line intensive, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot not to.

Well I know for sure M.A.G is gonna have a beta. Even SurferGirl/Dude could have told you that. :lol

Killzone 2 beta.

So many betas going on lately. They have to stop this soon. People are getting too used to them.

Fersis

So if LBP beta ends tonight , R2 Beta should begin soon... mhmhmhmhm
*Crosses finger

Top Bottom