• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Firewire said:
Wait what?

No Beta for Bob?
nope, Gamestop doesn't have my e-mail address and I'm not going all the way down there to grab it (IF they have it which is questionable) I was already in the beta, I'll wait and see the finished product. I also have allot of work to do in the next few weeks and with LPB AND mother3 I'm goign to be very busy until R2 comes out.

Septimus

Hey James, do you know if this means codes have been sent to EB (Canada)? There is no pre-order online for the Canadian version.

M3Freak

Banned
Septimus said:
Hey James, do you know if this means codes have been sent to EB (Canada)? There is no pre-order online for the Canadian version.

Firewire and I both have our download codes, and we're in Ontario! You should get your email too.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Also, Full Moon Show isn't happening today, we've been trying to get this beta out the door.

We'll do an episode next week and discuss the beta, new trailer, etc. etc. Also have an awesome special guest from Maryland joining us.

M3Freak

Banned
Septimus said:
I don't even think EB has my email address? How did you guys do that?

I'm not sure about Firewire, but I pre-ordered R2 at evil EB, and I picked up my Public Beta registration card from EB a couple of weeks later. I used the info on the card to sign up for the beta. I got the download code for the Public Beta emailed to me today. That's it!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
jstevenson said:
Also, Full Moon Show isn't happening today, we've been trying to get this beta out the door.

We'll do an episode next week and discuss the beta, new trailer, etc. etc. Also have an awesome special guest from Maryland joining us.
OK, we are gonna be to busy (playing the beta) to check the podcast. :D
mhmhm New Trailer ????

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Fersis said:
OK, we are gonna be to busy (playing the beta) to check the podcast. :D
mhmhm New Trailer ????

Yeah, I'll give you details when I know exactly where and when it'll be released... going to visit with the fine folks at Gametrailers this afternoon.

jstevenson said:
Do remember it can take a bit so send out tens of thousands of e-mails. I highly doubt they are finished sending them out :)
Was pre-ordering/quore the only way to get a beta code? Or can I try to get one through a website?

InterMoniker said:
Was pre-ordering/quore the only way to get a beta code? Or can I try to get one through a website?

They had signups on the official website. Buying QORE Ep. 3 or getting chosen through applications gets you in next week or so.

btkadams

so no qore subscriber codes out yet? i havent got mine so im guessing so. unless of course all you do is download it through the menu in qore episode 3 without needing a code.

iceatcs

jstevenson said:
Yeah, I'll give you details when I know exactly where and when it'll be released... going to visit with the fine folks at Gametrailers this afternoon.
Nice one, hope soon... I don't think I will be in Beta cos fail every time unless like LBP beta is easy to get.

Well i'm going to take a nap. maybe by the time I wake up PSN store is up and emails are sent to Qore users!

i need something to do while i wait for LBP and Fable 2 ;o

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
RoboPlato said:
This is going to take a LOOOOOOOOONG time...

At least I've started the download. :/
2 GB will take a while. You lucky guys are already downloading...
Im here at my job alone (My coworkers and boss were to a convention) doing XML's and interface for the automatization of the animation system... this sucks.
:( <-Sad panda face

Top Bottom