• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

-PXG-

jstevenson said:
Europe's start and end dates will be different than the US due to the differences in release date.

I'll be in the office briefly this morning, but after that I'll be doing demos around town and I'm going to an event tonight. Will keep you updated when I can, but in theory, the invites should be going out this morning/early afternoon for Gamestop/Qore folks.

Now that's what I want to hear. Good shit.

Ricker

Never got my QORE Codes for Socom but i didnt mind but ill try and find out if I dont get any for R2 what's going on...I got the QORE episode from the OPM last month,same as Socom,so maybe thats why?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Damn,i knew that this would work:
TedMachoPriceSavage.jpg

:D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
ianp622 said:
So if I preordered Resistance 2 at Gamestop and they didn't give my anything besides the receipt, what do I do?
You should punch them in the face , and then ask for your voucher.
(I dont know if it is the correct order tough :lol )

mr_nothin

Banned
jstevenson said:
Europe's start and end dates will be different than the US due to the differences in release date.

I'll be in the office briefly this morning, but after that I'll be doing demos around town and I'm going to an event tonight. Will keep you updated when I can, but in theory, the invites should be going out this morning/early afternoon for Gamestop/Qore folks.
Morning/early afternoon as in today?

Also, does the codes going out today mean that the beta starts today?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
jstevenson said:

AWESOME:D I can't wait to finally check this out for myself.

I just got the beta code in my email. I am on the East Coast and did the preorder with Gamestop.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF WORK!

Edit: PSN tag is the same as here, so feel free to add me.

Fersis

I just got the BETA code !!!! AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
And im at work !!! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIL !!! :(

Awesome weekend confirmed !!!

This is my PSN ID guys : Fersis , im up for a multiplayer mayhem or for a co op kickassery
:lol

Fersis said:
I just got the BETA code !!!! AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
And im at work !!! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIL !!! :(

Awesome weekend confirmed !!!

This is my PSN ID guys : Fersis , im up for a multiplayer mayhem or for a co op kickassery
:lol

I hate you with every bone in my body, gutted we have to wait till next week in europe with lbp and fable out next week i wont be able to give this attension.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
GOT MY CODE!!!!

I won't be around much until Saturday but add me on PSN if you want. I'll probably be on a lot this weekend through Tuesday.

ID is RoboPlato

GodofWine

If mine pops up at work, Im sneaking out to download it so its ready when I get home.

Add me for easy kills : TheGodofWine (put gaf or R2 in the invite so I know its not some creepy random)

Fersis

Im gonna add all of you guys , i need to play some co op ,i never played online co-op on my life :D

Fersis

Fizzle said:
On the bright-side it gives people more practise for when the elites come in.

I hope you're reading this Fersis. :lol
I am...
:mad:

PD:Im not a good FPS player but i dont care ,i like to enjoy the game, so maybe i can die 40 times and get 20 kills and its cool with me ,im a happy noob :D

desertdroog

Just tried to explain how to type the code over the phone in since my woman was home.

Luddite significant others for the loss. (>;_;)>

Fersis

Dibbz said:
Wait, so Euro invites have not gone out yet??
Euro BETA starts this monday i think.

Could anyone post the file size of the BETA?

Enojado

fuuuuuuuuck

No code yet for me, and I'm a Qore subscriber.

editPSN = thugmuffin77. Feel free to add me as I'll be on this motherfucker as soon as I can.

Fersis

Goldrusher said:
Thanks for the picture man.
I have a 1MB internet connection and im in Argentina ,its gonna take like 8 hours.

Fersis

Right now i hate my job with all my heart.

Fersis

jstevenson said:
Do remember it can take a bit so send out tens of thousands of e-mails. I highly doubt they are finished sending them out :)
The Insomniac Devs are gonna be playing the BETA? Are they gonna have some emblem or something to recognize them??
I promise not to shoot ... except if theyre playing as Chimeras :lol

M3Freak

Banned
Just checked my mail: got mine too. I enabled the Remote Play option on the PS3 last night just for this! First time I've used remote play from outside the house, and it all worked just great - downloading the beta right now.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. :)

Shadow780

jstevenson said:
Do remember it can take a bit so send out tens of thousands of e-mails. I highly doubt they are finished sending them out :)

I'm an annual Qore sub'er, I just have to wait for the code right? Do I have to do something first?

Top Bottom