• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Jim said:
Change your avatar please. That is a custom made, one-of-a-kind "Jim"
And empty your PM box while you're at it.

Wooow, i also saw another member using kittonwys orange cat avatar.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
If you're getting PSN errors, the PSN Store is down for a bit for maintenance from what it sounds like. Hang in there, we just found out too.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
jstevenson said:
If you're getting PSN errors, the PSN Store is down for a bit for maintenance from what it sounds like. Hang in there, we just found out too.
Bummer :(

Dunk#7

jstevenson -- when should I start worrying if I haven't received my e-mail through the gamestop pre-ordering program? I already put in the original gamestop code just waiting on the playstation underground e-mail.

Erebus

BeeDog said:
For those that preordered the game at Play.com, has anyone gotten their code yet, or did a change occur?

Access to the Resistance 2 BETA. Requires PlayStation Network access. Instructions will be emailed on or before Monday 20th October for customers who have already pre-ordered and will be included in this offer. Access to the BETA is now fully subscribed. BETA runs from 20th October to 13th November 2008.

Looks like not everyone will get a code today.

cameltoe

Dunk#7 said:
jstevenson -- when should I start worrying if I haven't received my e-mail through the gamestop pre-ordering program? I already put in the original gamestop code just waiting on the playstation underground e-mail.

Dude, you should be like crazy worried if you didnt get the email....I mean, your life does depend on playing this beta ASAP! Right?

Relax my man....enjoy the day....worrying over games = sillyness..

By the way, I got my GS code...so Im done worrying. Thank God!

Guled

awesome, got my code. Too bad I can't play until tomorrow :(

I'll get started on a thread in the online section to exchange PSN ID's and meet up for coop and stuff

Fersis

Guled said:
awesome, got my code. Too bad I can't play until tomorrow :(

I'll get started on a thread in the online section to exchange PSN ID's and meet up for coop and stuff
Count me in.

Acid08

Banned
cameltoe said:
you should pay more attention to GAF...and less on real life issues and thingys.
At least this one downloaded a lot quicker than the past ones. Doesn't really matter though considering I can't even get into Account Management.

GodofWine

The big bag of nothing I got so far from PSU is killing me....KILLING ME.

I need a reason to ignore my wife for a few days...this would be perfect!!:lol

Nizz

cameltoe said:
i just hope the max look speed is at least as fast as cod 4 on insane!! I needs the speeds!!
Damn, you play COD 4 with the sensitivity at Insane? Crazy... I play at 3 sensitivity, and with Resistance 1, I went one notch higher than the default. On topic, I applied for the R2 beta online from an e-mail PSU sent me. I guess I woild have known by now if I got in, right? :( :( :(

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Still downloading... D:
Can't wait to play though. It'll hold me over until I can get my hands on a copy of LBP.

Acid08

Banned
Between this and the CoD5 beta I have tons of FPS beta action. I'm really interested in seeing the differences between them.

Goldrusher

6nwolf.jpg

^^

... I just had a CHILLING thought. Everyone in the public beta is going to have more practice than me when R2 comes out; I don't know if I'm ok with this lol
Crap, I have to write a prolog program, a 7 minute speech, a couple of chemistry lab write-ups, and I have to play Mother 3 without sleeping all by the end of the week. This is not going to be easy...

GodofWine

Flunkie said:
I should've gotten a code. I had a preorder code from Gamestop and I bought Qore. :\

Did GS send you the registration code for the beta? they should have emailed you one to enter on myresistance's page for it, then you get one from sony in an email to DL the beta.

Im still waiting for the sony email....waiting....waiting (affffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhh)

-PXG-

I was hoping to post the splash page. Oh well. Maybe I can get the menus and shit up. 83% done. COME THE FUCK ON!!!!

Aladuf

Banned
Just played my first match, it was on the "Orick" map. Took a little while to actually find anybody, my team and I ran around for a good 3-4 minutes before we found the other team but once we did... oh boy it was great. The map is pretty damn big, and there was about 40 people in the match. *goes back to playing*

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
I didn't have any problems finding many faces to shoot in a 40 man game.

The rest of you guys need to finish downloading/installing - I can't get into any ranked games and not earning XP is lame :(

Dibbz

Aladuf said:
Just played my first match, it was on the "Orick" map. Took a little while to actually find anybody, my team and I ran around for a good 3-4 minutes before we found the other team but once we did... oh boy it was great. The map is pretty damn big, and there was about 40 people in the match. *goes back to playing*
Graphics.

Show me them.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Anybody have extra codes? Somebody pmed me one a while back, but it says it's invalid. Am I supposed to enter this code somewhere other than transaction managment? Is it a voucher or something?

Top Bottom