• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Fersis said:
2 GB will take a while. You lucky guys are already downloading...
Im here at my job alone (My coworkers and boss were to a convention) doing XML's and interface for the automatization of the animation system... this sucks.
:( <-Sad panda face
Hey, if it makes you feel any better my internet is going to be completely gone from tomorrow afternoon into Saturday so I'll be beta-less for that time unless there is local co-op.

Fuck! I could've preordered the game :/ Damn university and my busy schedule.

Jstevenson, I have two questions:

1. Is it too late to preorder in hopes of getting in the Beta? If it is, then I'm going to rely on application and Qore episode 3.

2. Are you going to be showing up tomorrow at Gaming Invasion in Toronto? If not, who will? :D

Aladuf

Banned
The download actually hasn't been too slow for me, I'm 55% complete now and has only taken about an hour to get there. Can't wait to try this out.

Gbeav

Banned
Seems like us Qore people are screwed, all other demos it seemed to work well so I don't know why they are using codes.

Or again I could just shut up and relax and wait :D

Tiduz said:
i have qore year sub since ep1, should i have my code by now?

edit: no mail :'(

Still waiting for mine also. They're probably sending out pre-orders first and then Qore subscribers will get their codes.

-PXG-

17% God damnit PSN is slow as fuck. CHRIST!!!!

EDIT

It's not my connection. Ask anyone who plays in my Gears matches. They know how good my shit is ;)

Aladuf

Banned
-PXG- said:
17% God damnit PSN is slow as fuck. CHRIST!!!!

EDIT

It's not my connection. Ask anyone who plays in my Gears matches. They know how good my shit is ;)
I know how good your connection is, I wonder why this is going relatively fast for me compared to you? We both have pretty fucking good connections. 70% done for me now.

I was in the private beta, but pre-ordered mine from Amazon since I had a coupon. Unless they invite the people from the private beta, I'm not getting in. Since this is a public beta though, I'm assuming I can come here for some killer impressions from you guys correct ...?

Living vicariously through the interweebs FTW! :D

-PXG-

Aladuf said:
I know how good your connection is, I wonder why this is going relatively fast for me compared to you? We both have pretty fucking good connections. 70% done for me now.

Asshole :p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
-viper- said:
ATTN to those who used the Gamestop code - did you receive your R2 beta code?

I haven't received ANYTHING :{
I got it, the mail comes from Playstation Underground tough.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Totobeni said:
nothing here , but I hope our beloved kitten got his code by now :(
The one with the self shadowing whiskers ? :D
Just joking ,i love kittens

Xater

@ Jstevenson

Can you say if the US release will be multilanguage and has german on it? I really need to know that because my father is a big R1 fan (he probably played through the game more often than I did) but he only knows german.

ms-07

Banned
Anyone know if there is a beta pre-order bonus for Canadians at Ebgames? I got mine almost paid off and they never gave me any vouchers or anything.

People are already installing/playing and I haven't gotten my code yet. SOMEONE KILL ME.

I'm also stuck at the moment on a crappy wireless connection so it's gonna take forever to download if the code ever does come.

My Arms Your Hearse said:
People are already installing/playing and I haven't gotten my code yet. SOMEONE KILL ME.

I'm also stuck at the moment on a crappy wireless connection so it's gonna take forever to download if the code ever does come.

Ehm, I've got a KZ2 Beta shotgun for the job - would that suit you?

TheMissingLink said:
Qore subscriber from day 1 and a paid-off preorder of the LE.

Nothing so far beta-wise :lol

Also a Qore person. Really makes me glad I paid for it when other people just gave away an email address.

M3Freak

Banned
I have no idea how long it took me to download since I used remote play to start it and then just disconnected. But, I'm installing it right now, and it'll be ready for me to play tonight when I get home from work.

Remote Play rocks!

careksims

TheMissingLink said:
Qore subscriber from day 1 and a paid-off preorder of the LE.

Nothing so far beta-wise :lol

Ha! Ha! I am in the same boat as you. Still code. Are they releasing codes from East Coast to West Coast? Any West Coasters have it yet?

RobertM said:
I got the code but I'm getting 80023017 error code on all of my accounts.
omg i am also i just finished install the 2.50 patch! i should of just installed the R2 beta code first lol. anyone have a solution for this or is this happening to everyone?

Jim

neomatrix909 said:
got the beta code from Gamestop. im downloading 2.50 update then gonna install R2 beta.

add me PSN: xewndar1

Change your avatar please. That is a custom made, one-of-a-kind "Jim"
And empty your PM box while you're at it.

Top Bottom