• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 - Hype Thread w/latest info

Private Hoffman said:
Doubt it gets banned. People on this forum are a bit too paranoid about that kind of stuff, honestly. It's an open public beta...I bet IG wishes that more people could get a taste...

More exposure, more potential sales = good thing

It might not. But taking that chance is not worth it without someone official saying its ok.

so i'm going to a resistance 2 event in sydney tonight, should be a good bit of schmoozing

i'm sure it'll will change as soon as i get my eyes on the game but until then all i can think of talking about is littlebigplanet

Enojado

Refreshing the inbox to my mail like a motherfucker won't make my Qore beta code arrive sooner, but it makes me feel a bit better.

Hopefully it comes soon.

Goldrusher

Dibbz said:
Give me Chicago please.

Chicago loading screen...

14luhbm.jpg

As you can see, night time...

oszm76.jpg

23kta1h.jpg

Theatre area...

2v1t1fr.jpg

aacarc.jpg

1z1xlj5.jpg

Theatre as seen from a nearby rooftop...

21csd9g.jpg

Feels like Killzone...

ivctxv.jpg

2utteud.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Question for the guys/gals how downloaded the BETA: Do you had the 'Background Download' option ? i havent :(

My download : 0% (100 MB) :(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
krypt0nian said:
Finally, my city in videogame form again!

Hail Chicago!

EDIT: Yeah mine is DLing in background mode.
Thanks for the info :(
I dont know why i cant use the background mode :'(

Fersis

I was like 100 MB and then 14 MB and then...

'An error occurred during the download operation'
(80029563)

Fersis says bye bye to the BETA .

Fersis

krypt0nian said:
Aw man! Keep trying!
I tried like 20 times :S

So, if anyone has an extra code... :(

EDIT:Now it says that the code is no longer valid
Worst weekend ever confirmed.

Fizzle

Doc Evils said:
/bow Insomniac. :eek:

They deserve more than a bow. :lol

On previews it's impulsively convincing.

On paper its sounds unbeatable.

On screenshots they look shockingly impressive (especially due to scale).

Its gone further to the fact that i feel abit spoilt to have an FPS thats so full of win in every aspect. Simply outstanding.

Fersis

Wollan said:
They're doing all kinds of PS Store stuff atm, wait an hour.
I dont think so,on their database my code was redeemed on my first try.... Im screwed

Enjoy the beta guys
:( <-SUPER MEGA SAD PANDA FACE

Fersis

Revolutionary said:
It should be in your Download List, still.
You are a genius sir !!!

EDIT: I got that error again a couple of times, now its downloading but it doesnt give me the background download option :(

Guled

Fersis said:
I dont think so,on their database my code was redeemed on my first try.... Im screwed

Enjoy the beta guys
:( <-SUPER MEGA SAD PANDA FACE
just go to your d/l list, it be there to d/l

Fersis

Guled said:
just go to your d/l list, it be there to d/l
I will try on a couple of minutes, i dont get it why it doesnt give me the background download, and the error interrupt the download.

desertdroog

I'm impatiently waiting to finish up some items before I head home.

Are there any Liberty Towers in view in the maps? The Liberty Towers mentioned in the ARG and Trailer about twisted history has my mind spinning on if we get to go in them, use them, or if they are just backdrop.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Evazan said:
Maybe we got in because we had to put up with the private?

Correct, all private testers got in. So hopefully you can see the results of all of your feedback, and to thank you for playing our pre-alpha code. :)

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
jstevenson said:
Correct, all private testers got in. So hopefully you can see the results of all of your feedback, and to thank you for playing our pre-alpha code. :)

haha sweet! Thanks JS!
First thing i'm going to do is throw a grenade! And it better feel like i'm throwing something!!! grrrr

Top Bottom