• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance 3 |OT| You ARE the Resistance

LEGGZZZZ

Loudninja said:
PSM3 podcast:
http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ou-should-buy-next-hear-the-psm3-podcast-now/

They talk about Resistance 3 at the 29 minute mark.That guy that is reviewing it hated the first 2 but found R3 amazing.

Edit:Very high, man it sounded really good.

hnnnnng.jpg

HYPEDDD!! I feel exactly as the guy who reviewed the game has felt about the series, Thought Resistance 1 and 2 were pretty bad/average, but had potential. And he said Resistance was amazing, I can not wait to play this...

Ashes

Banned
Y2Kev said:
today is the longest day EVER

don't listen to the podcast above. if you want to go in completely blind that is.

grr...

even miniscule non plot specific spoilers can be irritating... grrr. did not want to know....

Loudninja

Ashes1396 said:
don't listen to the podcast above. if you want to go in completely blind that is.

grr...

even miniscule non plot specific spoilers can be irritating... grrr. did not want to know....
No spoliers in it.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Is the game released now or tommorrow?
Tomorrow.

Ashes

Banned
Loudninja said:
No spoliers in it.

Tomorrow.

I know it has no specific spoilers. But even in the podcast, one of the guys says he would rather not have known. Nothing specific of course, but in a general sense. Basically, when discussing the story: Don't discuss the story!!!!!

highrider

Banned
finally a co-op online fps on ps3. can't wait. the 8 player in r2 was cool but i'm hoping this will provide some fun with friends.

Loudninja

Except reviews early in the morning, atleast I have something to read while Fedex hold my copy hostage.

Generic said:
To be clear, is there no horde mode whatsoever in here like there was in Res 2?
No.

delta25

Banned
I have this prescription for these really powerful muscle relaxants that I sometimes take for my back pain, but I usually don't take them because they seem to knock the fuck out of and put me into a border line coma, none the less I'm contemplating taking one and letting it knock me out until tomorrow.

Bad Idea?

Cudder

delta25 said:
I have this prescription for these really powerful muscle relaxants that I sometimes take for my back pain, but I usually don't take them because they seem to knock the fuck out of and put me into a border line coma, none the less I'm contemplating taking one and letting it knock me out until tomorrow.

Bad Idea?
Are you being serious? It's a motherfucking video game that will be here in less than 24 hours. Go jerk off or something dude.

delta25 said:

Bad Idea?

short ans: YES

long ans: YES FUCKING YES.

highrider

Banned
delta25 said:

Bad Idea?

lol. do a bong hit like a normal person.. ;)

Thrakier

delta25 said:

Bad Idea?

Stop playing videogames, do something for your back, get a life, stop taking drugs.

Drealmcc0y said:
R3 does look quite good, but after the trash that was the second, the expectation is low.

I feel the same way... it's really much better than having expectations high. Naughty Dog has HUGE shoes to fill after their 2nd installment.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Y2Kev said:
today is the longest day EVER
You're telling me. I'm actually cleaning to pass the time until R3 gets here. Also to make myself feel better for doing nothing else but playing it tomorrow.

Loudninja

RoboPlato said:
You're telling me. I'm actually cleaning to pass the time until R3 gets here. Also to make myself feel better for doing nothing else but playing it tomorrow.
Haha thats what I been doing.

Top Bottom