• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resogun Does It Again: New, Free Content Out Now, New Challenges/Features/Trophies

Yo, you can edit humans now too?

No sorry, poor wording on my part.

There are unlockable humans you can unlock by playing the game on specific days (like a turkey on thanksgiving)

You can edit which humans you see in game, and I am assuming you can unlock some by ranking up

Griss

What a game. Glad I put it on my 2013 GOTY voting list on here.

That said, more levels is what I'd want above all else.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Amazing. I just got the platinum the other day and did most of the current DLC, but I definitely wanted to have some additional goals. More trophies and challenges sounds awesome.

What a killer month for twin-stick shooters.

What else is out?

Shin-Ra

Going for 1500 combo in Demolition Mode, I don't remember dodging wrecking balls being this hard!

nicolajNN

Such awesome support for a great game, though the challenge leaderboards don't seem to be working atm. I'm amazed how much fun small twists to the game, like hundreds of humans or only being able to move right, makes it. With the the update and DLC I will no doubt be hooked on this game again.

It'll be interesting to see the new stock ships, the blog post mentioned a Super Stardust one

Shin-Ra

I backed out and was reminded the wrecking balls are 50% faster. That'd explain it. My best is 1069, 1500 for gold's gonna take some ninja reflexes and a lot of luck.

v1lla21

No sorry, poor wording on my part.

There are unlockable humans you can unlock by playing the game on specific days (like a turkey on thanksgiving)

You can edit which humans you see in game, and I am assuming you can unlock some by ranking up
Oh okay, that's cool.I whish we could create humans too.that'd be pretty fun.

lt519

So glad I got the season pass too. Can't wait to dive into this when I get home and play more of Resogun: Heroes.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Just the first challenge alone where every group of enemies drops a human makes this update worthwhile. Can't believe this is the *free* update.

Score submission for the Weekly Challenges seems to be broken at the moment, at least for me. Hope they get that fixed soon.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
lol. They limited the length of the bar a LONG time ago. Stop trolling.

Kind sir, please do not besmirch the good character of the gentleman. It is well known amongst these circles that he dare not set forth more than a few steps to the east, lest he befall the same tearful fate as his brethren, back in the fateful year of our Lord, 2014. That he is not aware of the advances in these heady days that may protect him from harm does not make him a monster as you so suggest.

Wish they'd put in stereo 3D.

Rymuth

Sq88uSZ.gif

nib95

Banned
Kudos to Housemarque. Love this game, so more content and features can only be a good thing, and for free no less!

Looks like the photo mode is turning out to be a game breaking feature for me. Spending more time taking pictures than playing now. :(
:)

Knuf

Downloaded the patch yesterday (800mb-ish IIRC), but have yet to try it.
Housemarque <3

w5c8p.gif

Because a Resogun thread without gifs is not a Resogun thread.

1 new thing they added (which I really appreciate) is the game letting me know when a sentinel comes to the stage during survival.

Currently rank 10. I saw a stream where it takes 260 points to reach the next level, instead of the usual 100. I don't mind the grind AT ALL.

....and it's crazy we still have DLC coming next week!

If you don't have Resogun yet, now is the perfect time to purchase!

Vaga

This game just got upgraded to fuckin amazingness. Easily my fave PS4 psn game just like SSHD was my PS3 fave also best season pass purchase along with Driveclub's.

Gray Matter

Anyone else not able to do challenges, can't connect to the game server?

Also, why is here only one challenge available and the next one unlocks at rank 6? Is upsetting, I just wanna enjoy your game housemarque.

Top Bottom