• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band 4 |OT| We're Putting The Rock Band Back Together

Gobbly

Banned
Yes. Sony has a controller mandate that all controllers must have a share button... so PS4 guitars can only use tilt, since the button is now a Share button.

Yet you can't even share from RB4, that button (for the guitar) is such a huge waste of time.

MrNelson

Banned
tumblr_nsc9qyiSvz1r470w9o1_250.gif

Still waiting on Green Day :/

Yes!

I'm apparently missing "Living on a Prayer" for some reason though.

When the RB2 export goes live, it will be temporarily missing Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ on a Prayer.” It is an issue we are aware of and working with Sony to resolve. You can still download the rest of the pack now. However, note that you may need to re-download the entire pack when “Livin’ on a Prayer” becomes available. ​Take my hand, and we'll make it, I swear.

c-murph

Preordered this game and just now getting around to opening it. Downloading Exports now... figured it was best to start there. Fuck my life. Why couldn't they have a better system for redownloading all these songs. I have practically every song. It's going to be impossible to keep track of anything I could miss...

Any one know if the Metallica ones are available?

Preordered this game and just now getting around to opening it. Downloading Exports now... figured it was best to start there. Fuck my life. Why couldn't they have a better system for redownloading all these songs. I have practically every song. It's going to be impossible to keep track of anything I could miss...

Any one know if the Metallica ones are available?

Apparently, it was the console manufacturers that didn't want them to have a "download all owned songs" option. Though I think there's a workaround for that on Xbox. And anything that's been delisted from the store isn't available yet (except the exports).

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
It felt so good revisiting the Rock Band 2 songs. ❤️

So many great songs with amazing crowd singalongs. Just like I said with RB1/Lego exports, wish I could have experienced these songs pre-crowd nerf. ;(

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
There was a failed RB1 test over the last day or two according to the peeps on the RB forums.
Well that's... not reassuring. I thought the new process for SCEA was supposed to help them getting the exports to European players?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WTF, downloaded the RB2 export on PS4 and it's missing 4 songs

Beck - E-Pro
Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer (I saw the note about this above)
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Nirvana - Drain You

Anyone else have this problem?

As a note, when I downloaded the Lego export a few weeks ago, it was missing Life is a Highway at first, but then the next morning it had apparently downloaded it when my PS4 did it's nightly auto back up. Maybe it'll get the other 3 missing songs then?

EDIT - Figured it out. Checked my download list in Firefox and saw that those 3 songs were stuck as "Waiting to Download". Canceled them, then just re-downloaded them from the Download List. Whew, thought it was broken or something.

c-murph

Rock band 2 export finally. Almost lost Hope

So, we're still missing Greenday and AC/DC, right?

Also, the songs for the 30 Mega Pack Preorder bonus no longer in store? I go to the pack in the in-game store and its empty. I haven't downloaded the pack yet but it does say that I purchased it... I redeemed the code months ago from my computer on the Sony Store.

So I haven't kept up on DLC updates in a while, have they addressed the situation where some tracks are unable to be redownloaded? I still have 10+ tracks that give me the "Not available for purchase" or "no content was found" messages.

So I haven't kept up on DLC updates in a while, have they addressed the situation where some tracks are unable to be redownloaded? I still have 10+ tracks that give me the "Not available for purchase" or "no content was found" messages.

I think they're still saying they'll work on that once the exports are done. Which now that RB2 and Lego are available for SCEA, they're pretty close to doing here (SCEE is an entirely different story that no one knows the answer to). Only ones left in NA for either console is AC/DC and Green Day, I think.

"Breakfast At Tiffany's" for me without a doubt. May get "Take Me To Church" for social gatherings but it's going to boring as hell for every instrument by the looks of it.

i'm in europe..it's just that all my Rb games are in the US version because well the delivery on SCEE was already making me suspicious even back in the days of when i bought RB2

I guess check Amazon for your region, in the US the game+guitar bundle is $30 cheaper than the guitar only.

A lot of DLC has finally been fixed on XB1. I can now download AC/DC, Free 20 Pack, The Doors Promo Pack, Roadrunner 01

Viva La Gloria (Little Girl) - Green Day is the only song for me that still does not work.

A lot of DLC has finally been fixed on XB1. I can now download AC/DC, Free 20 Pack, The Doors Promo Pack, Roadrunner 01

Viva La Gloria (Little Girl) - Green Day is the only song for me that still does not work.

Sweet. I'll try to download those this afternoon.

Apparently, the RB3 preorder tracks are working as well.

vg260

Ugh, none of those are working for me. Are they showing up in your "Ready to Install" area?

AC/DC and a bunch of other songs showing up for me there, but I only see one Doors song. There's supposed to be 3 from the Rock Band 3 launch pack, right?

BrokenBox

I had most in the Ready to Install area, and had to download two of The Doors songs and the RB3 Pre-order pack from the Music Store.

EYEL1NER

Good to see some more stuff popped up on XB1.
I finally managed to get those Freezepop songs downloaded too after I made that post complaining bout them. I actually went way back in my DL history online and found the HMX pack and Freezepop packs and added them to my 360 DL queue. Then I checked my Xbone and they were downloading. Tried that with some other songs I couldn't access, like the Styx songs, and it didn't work though.

Anyway, I hope some of the newly fixed songs and packs are Ready to Download. I don't wanna search for them again, I still have over 100 songs on my in-game wish list that show 'purchased' and need to be downloaded.

Top Bottom