• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilusion

Queued for ranked 2v2, got into a 3v3 game with half XP (as if I was playing vs bots), won the game and got the trophy for winning a 1v1 game.
wat

Welp we lost.

Was fun. Personally, I hope we do a doubles tournie. Lots more intense to watch

Thanks for watching my stream everybody. Cant wait for GAF tournament. Always feels more fun playing with GAF

Afrodium

Banned
Something tells me that this game has already cemented its e-sport status. I wouldn't be surprised if this is right up there with DoTA and LoL as a game that's on the front page of Twitch all day every day.

Sinistral

Game is amazing to play and watch. Just signed up to both the NeoGAF Steam and PSN lists. If someone wants a member for the NeoGAF tournament, I'm game.

4 player local splitscreen and can take splitscreen online.
mikephelpsupersaiyan.gif

Finally got free time to actually try this, and holy shit is this a good game!

Best football game ever, stupidly fun, and just so incredibly slick and well made. What was supposed to be a quick look turned into a few hours of some of the best times I've had so far on the PS4. Just incredible.

Cyldman

Banned
Alright so I bough this.

Game looks fun, however, I keep getting paired with A.I bots.
I don't mind, since they are winning games for free for me, but it's kinda a bummer, sometimes my ful team it's A.I's.

newsguy

Alright so I bough this.

Game looks fun, however, I keep getting paired with A.I bots.
I don't mind, since they are winning games for free for me, but it's kinda a bummer, sometimes my ful team it's A.I's.

Quit and re-search for a match. You should get all humans. Unfortunately you need to do this after almost every match

Item Box

This game is awesome, definitely worth subbing to PS+ for this month.

It's easy to tell who the steam players are with so many censored names in matchmaking, lol

Kinda wish this was a mystery game at EVO or something. Matches can get pretty hype.

Queued for ranked 2v2, got into a 3v3 game with half XP (as if I was playing vs bots), won the game and got the trophy for winning a 1v1 game.
wat

This happened to me as well, but I got put into a 4v4 instead

Kaako

Felium Defensor
That's what they get for locking away their good luck charm. Pretty shitty to lag spike like that at the end though.

Yudoken

Just to make sure, can someone assure that the cars are all the same besides slight different hotboxes? My friends keep saying that the cars drive differently and as far as I know that's not true and I personally don't think that after trying them out.

Just to make sure, can someone assure that the cars are all the same besides slight different hotboxes? My friends keep saying that the cars drive differently and as far as I know that's not true and I personally don't think that after trying them out.

Thats right, all the same except for hitboxes. Though I do feel the bigger cars and harder to control, it's all in my head.

Also, sorry Cole, hopefully you're around for the GAF tournie!

Here's his vid series everyone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehP7NS7T5SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom