• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Having too many issues with lag today:(. No issues with getting matches, but even on EU servers I will get high pings (like 180 at the minimum), with many jumps to 200/300 ping.

Trace

Banned
Damn this is going crazy! I think I'm pretty good for just playing for 4 days, maybe with some practice I'll be good eventually :p

It was a perfect storm of bad luck
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
. Shame my brief brush with Twitch stardom ended up in heartbreak </3.

#TeamGAF were robbed!

C-Drive

So they gave me the game for free through PS+ - and I ended up buying it on my PC where I'll play it more often.

Great marketing tactic, guys!

TheDanimal

I'm gonna end up buying another controller to play this game split screen with friends, dangit
If controllers didn't cost as much games, this would hurt less :(
But it's worth it because Rodket League :D

valeo

Holy crap 11k viewers

First time i've watched him..From all the hyperbole in here I was expecting him to be flying around the map

Holy crap 11k viewers

First time i've watched him..From all the hyperbole in here I was expecting him to be flying around the map

He's playing good players so isn't able to go for cross-map aerials. He can hit every ball, as can many of us, but when everyone else in the lobby can too he's just gonna waste his boost if he's far away.

The other team isn't very good it seems; mostly just crowding around the goal mouth

the other team beat 6 teams to make the finals, they're good. Just nobody is as good as Kron and his team. They force everyone to do nothing but play defense because you're not beating them in the air.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Not that this team is bad or anything but the semi finals were a lot better. Those guys were challenging and doing a lot of flying stuff right back at them.

valeo

Not that this team is bad or anything but the semi finals were a lot better. Those guys were challenging and doing a lot of flying stuff right back at them.

Ah missed the semis. That would've been good.

He was right when he just said they aren't doing anything and they're 'just there'

The semis were crazy because everyone knew exactly how to do aerials so 50/50 balls were at least contested. This team they're playing peaked with minimal aerials and you'll lose against a team who can do it and way better.

The semis were crazy because everyone knew exactly how to do aerials so 50/50 balls were at least contested. This team they're playing peaked with minimal aerials and you'll lose against a team who can do it and way better.

I just cant wait to see where this game is a year later. Lots of new players are bound to get very, very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom