• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant wait to see where this game is a year later. Lots of new players are bound to get very, very good.

Yeah, I think Kron, his team, and Team Rocket have really helped open the eyes on what's actually capable. How small randomness really is the better you get. It's awesome watching and even just playing nightly matches with people you see the skill and strategy level rise.

As it's been said, just watching the finals, Kronovi is OP. That in-air control is just insane, among all the other stuff thats equally as insane. Haha

That turtle goal.... lol

MUnited83

For you.
KkXj3a.gif

LOL

Parachute

Neo Member
No fucking way
KuGsj.gif

Anyone see us playing Kronovi? This night has been so fucking surreal. I love Gaf, and Rocket League, and Psyonix, and everything <3

If you're talking about you guys shooting the shit right now, I'm watching. If there's justice in the e-sports world Rocket League will make it far.

I honestly think it's only a good spec mode away from being huge, and that is apparently coming.

Spectator mode and a new map coming this month. More importantly for me though is x-plat private games. I suuuuck on PS4.

Anyone else tried PS4 after using PC extensively? Just me that can notice the difference?

Flunkie

Banned
Spectator mode and a new map coming this month. More importantly for me though is x-plat private games. I suuuuck on PS4.

Anyone else tried PS4 after using PC extensively? Just me that can notice the difference?

I've played a majority of my games on PS4 and after my first game on PC I could absolutely tell a difference.

I have both but I wasn't paying attention for differences. Too worried about coordinating goals with my Buddies. I am very picky about my games performance and nothing really stood out to me on the ps4 version. My primary is PC tho.

I don't get the love. Super hard to control the cars and time hits :(

Practice, practice, practice. Try to slow down a bit. No need to always be at top speed. Hang back and wait for a good time to rush in. I play 2v2 online. My buddy and I take turns hanging back and setting up. Went from 2 points even to 9-2 in less than a minute. A big thing is coordinating with people, I can always tell if we are playing with randoms.

MUnited83

For you.
real life needs to incorporate damn rockets already
bvHITAB.gif

It's queued up, will batch process later.

Hey, I'd like to ask you for something. Is it possible to include in a future patch a option for the camera to not auto-center? As in, it will remain the position you left it in with the analog.

DJ88

Rank doesn't go up in any ranked playlists now.

My account is broken. I can never improve.

:(

Dude, you just had multiple people tell you that the servers aren't updating right now but your wins will count once they do, and you still think it's just you?

Pastry

Banned
My connection with this game has been really bad the past two days and it doesn't seem to be affecting any of my other multiplayer games on PS4.

I hope Psyonix offers exclusive gear for placing in season/ranked! Like how Hearthstone does it with their card backs.

Its be nice to have some exclusive content for that kind of stuff

I want platinum paint and platinum trophy hat! :p

Dude, you just had multiple people tell you that the servers aren't updating right now but your wins will count once they do, and you still think it's just you?
I had multiple people tell me it might be a slight server delay, not something that would still be in effect 10+ games later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom