• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
God damn SCEA PSN monkey still hasn't pressed the store update button I see. Morning ruined. ;_;

Feel the same way. Even if you're down 4-1, 5-1 with 2 minutes left, you know that it IS possible. And that makes almost all the games tense and exciting, outside the 8-0 stompings. haha

Yeah that's the awesome thing. Sometimes comebacks are really possible

Think the best I did was come back from a 4 point difference.

Gotta love those comebacks when your team just clicks

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I'm home. Game is installed (started the download remotely from work). Patch is downloaded (although I don't know why my PS4 couldn't do that automatically as well). Coffee is being inhaled. Soon.

Shame about the servers, but I'm gonna play some SP to start with anyway. Hopefully they'll get them up soon.

J4g3r

Just noticed there's an AI team consisting of: Mountain, Viper, Hound and Imp.

Looks like we have some Game of Thrones fans here. :D

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
Just noticed there's an AI team consisting of: Mountain, Viper, Hound and Imp.

Looks like we have some Game of Thrones fans here. :D

thats awesome.

right now im playing against Armstrong, Buzz, and Shepard

so good

Z3M0G

Getting Sweet Tooth in Rocket League got me thinking about Twisted Metal... I purchased the PS3 version and aside from playing a few campaign missions, I BARELY TOUCHED IT!

Really regretting that right now... does it still have a community? What were GAF's feelings about the game?

I should at least play through the campaign mode...

Edit: This was supposed to be a new thread... doh! :/

Oh well, this will do.

Getting Sweet Tooth in Rocket League got me thinking about Twisted Metal... I purchased the PS3 version and aside from playing a few campaign missions, I BARELY TOUCHED IT!

Really regretting that right now... does it still have a community? What were GAF's feelings about the game?

I should at least play through the campaign mode...

Edit: This was supposed to be a new thread... doh! :/

Oh well, this will do.

Loved it. Great game I thought. Had some great memories with my cousin playing that game.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
i unlocked sweet tooth right now with a win that got me the following trophies:

Super Victorious (win 30 games)
SARPBC forever (play with both classic battle cars)

and then i got Battle Car Collector (unlock all battle cars)

Vanguard

This is definitely not true.

Have Sweet Tooth unlocked, but I was trying to win with every car when I unlocked him, so it might be to unlock half, or win 30 or so games.

I am starting to think there's either a glitch somewhere, or there's multiple ways that can unlock him. The latter now looking to be the most likely imo. (Or it is completely random and has just been coincidental to some unlock theories)

Borman

I dont think I need to play against the Rookie AI anymore.

vGLQdMi.jpg

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Gets boring pretty quickly after the novelty wears off. Kick off is almost always insta-goal, and if not it's a 2 minute chase after the ball, untill you're lucky enough to get control and then, maybe it's a little fun again.

Maybe I'm playing it wrong but I don't think last weeks hype of the game has been lived up to at all.

Edit: Should've clarified, only played offline season so far, will try online as soon as servers are functional.

That was my experience playing offline rookie bots, the game is a million times better online.

Borman

I have 18 wins (0 losses) and I have yet to get a win with every car, yet I just unlocked Sweet Tooth.

I'm level 8 too, maybe it's just random?

Im level 12 and didnt level up or anything, so I doubt level has anything to do with triggering it.

Grinchy

Banned
Last night I had my real life friend come over with his PS4. I have my TV and monitor in the same room, against the same wall. We had it set up so we'd both be playing comfortably and be able to see each other's screens.

It was so disappointing that NA didn't have a midnight release. We waited until 3am, saw that it still wasn't going to happen, and then we just got the Steam verison. My PC runs it like butter. It looks so sharp and crisp. I don't remember seeing all these details in the PS4 beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom