• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDanimal

I got it into my download list but couldn't download it >.>
There's nothing more frustrating than getting an email thanking you for your purchase but not being able to download said purchase.

I can't even do the first Aerial tutorial shot on Rookie. :(

I wouldn't beat your head against a wall on a tutorial for that. Just play some matches and it'll come. You can contribute and have fun without doing many aerial things. It helps but I wouldn't worry about it at the beginning.

Murray97

Want you to know a bunch of our programmers haven't slept at all and have been working non stop to get this to work. So hold tight! We love you guys! (And coffee)

I understand that it was unexpected and you guys are working hard but I'm just sad that I can't play.

Hopefully servers come back online soon.

Want you to know a bunch of our programmers haven't slept at all and have been working non stop to get this to work. So hold tight! We love you guys! (And coffee)

All of us appreciate the hard work. We are just so anxious to play the game because it looks so fun.

iosefe

godpseed to ya.

playing a 27 week season mode is teaching me well enough.

except for flying...

ErichWK

godpseed to ya.

playing a 27 week season mode is teaching me well enough.

except for flying...

You just have to believe in yourself.

giphy.gif

chris121580

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the update and looking forward to digging in this evening

BShadowJ

Well I've finished streaming... To 420 people.

Holy shit. I guess the hype is real if over 400 people watch me playing season mode, of all people LOL

Hasney

Sounds like you guys should have had a Red Bull promotion instead of Destiny!

Well I've finished streaming... To 420 people.

Holy shit. I guess the hype is real if over 400 people watch me playing season mode, of all people LOL

Yeah, I had 100 last night which is a record for me by a magnitude of about 10 times, so the thirst is real for this!

And we appreciate it, massively. Take solace in the fact people are only angry because their so eager to play your brilliant game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom