• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeTeeCee

The "Aerial Goals - (none)" stat in my records is like a gaping hole in my heart at this point. Just one measly flying goal, it's all I ask.

Cade

The "Aerial Goals - (none)" stat in my records is like a gaping hole in my heart at this point. Just one measly flying goal, it's all I ask.

I got my first aerial hit AND it was my first aerial goal today. It was the best moment in all of the world history up to that point.

Since the update about every 4 or 5 games I have a game with no audio then it freezes on the loading screen before the next match starts.

Anyone else?

skip

Since the update about every 4 or 5 games I have a game with no audio then it freezes on the loading screen before the next match starts.

Anyone else?

yep, same thing happened to me this morning. lost audio in my third match, then it froze on the loading screen.

yep, same thing happened to me this morning. lost audio in my third match, then it froze on the loading screen.

Yup. happened to me an hour ago. Really annoying

Hopefully this gets sorted out quickly. Its a real pain in the ass when I keep having to close the game and get everyone in the party to back out of the game and wait for me.

Happened to me before the update, no audio, pressing Ps button and going to the guide has audio, so the game is at fault.

Hmm that's strange. Never happened to me before the update. Now its like clockwork, every 4 or 5 games.

Maybe the best way to organize the private lobbies for gaf would be to lock in a couple of server names and passwords and try to have a tentative time where it's most likely to have people around, and then put that in the next OT. If people are interested in that.

TheDanimal

Has anyone noticed their ranked scores updating with really low points? I get like two points for a win now (at 890ish points currently).

see5harp

Hopefully this gets sorted out quickly. Its a real pain in the ass when I keep having to close the game and get everyone in the party to back out of the game and wait for me.

Hmm that's strange. Never happened to me before the update. Now its like clockwork, every 4 or 5 games.

Same I posted about the bug yesterday but only one other person even acknowledged it. It happened twice for me last night both times after the update.

Nose Master

Ugh. Finally tried Ranked to get some higher skill, and everyone is such a baby. Down 5 goals? SUDDEN CONNECTION PROBLEMS. Scored on once? FORFEIT.

It's the worst.

Seems like people really dislike the forfeit button on reddit. Seems people are experiencing griefing from toxic players.

Also, I am hoping it's easy for Psyonix to adjust maps. Seems like the brightness is undesired for Utopia. Hopefully that can be changed easily

Salsa

just make one that is RocketGAF and keep that going by whoever is up to play

and we make rocketgaf the password

unless you guys dont want lurkers or something

and yeah ive had players forfeit when they're losing

Solution would be RocketGAF[x]

Where [x] is a number

Pass would be decided

To truly elevate the game, they need to eventually add lobbies or search via password and you only play with people with that password. That way you'll always play with gaffers no matter what room they're in.

Private rooms are cool but they're limited. One password to play with everyone is awesome.

Solution would be RocketGAF[x]

Where [x] is a number

Pass would be decided

Yeah it'd be cool if we could get a number of games going like this.

Simply "RocketGAF1", "RocketGAF2" and so on.

We could have one universal password hidden in an email quote, that's also posted in OP.

Mudron

Anyone else having a hard time accessing the DLC on PS4?

Every time I click on the new "Downloadable Content" tab on the title screen I get errored out.

TheDanimal

Anyone else having a hard time accessing the DLC on PS4?

Every time I click on the new "Downloadable Content" tab on the title screen I get errored out.
The patch came out earlier than expected. The dlc comes out tomorrow
Edit: Hasney beat me once again ;_;

v1lla21

Are parties still restricted to 8 players? With the addition of private matches and spectating, I thought they'd expand to allow more people. I'm in favor of lobbies though, that'd be great.

Stike

When we tried to play couch multiplayer, we didn't ge the game to recognize the players.

Does really every player HAVE to have a PSN ID, even for local multiplayer? What madness is this?

When we tried to play couch multiplayer, we didn't ge the game to recognize the players.

Does really every player HAVE to have a PSN ID, even for local multiplayer? What madness is this?

You just have to make local accounts with the people's name on it. Pretty sure PS3 was the same way. Or don't even name it, just have Guest1, Guest2, etc

Stike

You just have to make local accounts with the people's name on it. Pretty sure PS3 was the same way. Or don't even name it, just have Guest1, Guest2, etc

We tried that, but they still couldn't join. Or maybe I was just dumb or the game wasn't clear about it...

TheDanimal

You need a PSN ID for online play, but you shouldn't need it for local multi. You can just go to exhibition and start playing.

KodaRuss

I believe so, that is the only way I got it to work. Pretty frustrating but worth it once you get it done.

Really pumped for the DLC, I don't mind spending $4 on DLC for this game at all.

Dammit, I need to suck less.

And people really need to explain to me how guys get high verticals from a non moving position. Yeah, I know about the jump/boost immediately trick.

Some gamers just have the jumping thing down great.

I can't even figure out how to block high shots on goal. Grrrr....

23 hours in...still feel like I'm more rookie than my semi pro title implies.

kaiyo

They don't need to back out of the game, you can rejoin them if you have an invite from them, unless they were playing with randoms and the spot was filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom