• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTripper

What is with all this "What a Save!" being used as an insult business? I don't get it. Is it sarcastic?

Also, I just reached around rank 670 in ranked double and it seems as if every team I play is flawless. Like, they never miss the ball and me and my teammate are ALWAYS in the wrong position, and we communicate all the time. I don't know what's going on. Like all of a sudden it feels like we're pit against AI.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Im on a 30 game losing streak and just got a fucking 15 minute ban for my internet going out during a storm.

Starting to hate this game.

What is with all this "What a Save!" being used as an insult business? I don't get it. Is it sarcastic?

Also, I just reached around rank 670 in ranked double and it seems as if every team I play is flawless. Like, they never miss the ball and me and my teammate are ALWAYS in the wrong position, and we communicate all the time. I don't know what's going on. Like all of a sudden it feels like we're pit against AI.

Yes

Salsa

e9Ryh1D.png

Wh9MTIW.gif

J Range

What change did they make with quitting? I was mid match and didn't have time to read it, but now it's voting to forfeit? Does voting to forfeit get me banned or just if I abandon the match?

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Also Im not sure if this game is good for my health. Ive been stuck in the 900s for weeks now unable to break though to the big leagues.

Its sucked all the fun out of it for me and i go to bed mad most nights.

When we tried to play couch multiplayer, we didn't ge the game to recognize the players.

Does really every player HAVE to have a PSN ID, even for local multiplayer? What madness is this?

If this hasn't been fully answered yet, turn on the controller, select guest, don't log in to psn. On the mode select screen have all guesrs press "option" to join. Their cars will appear next to yours. Then you can start your game.

Sephzilla

I'm starting to think they patched out smart teammates. Last 7 or 8 games I've been stuck with teammates that are allergic to offense and concede control of the ball at every opportunity.

This game should come with a stress ball.

Happened to me last night. Never experienced any bugs before the free content patch.
Me neither.
I experienced another bug that when you start the match, the camera is pointed straight top down on the roof of the car for the first 5-10 seconds of the match. Happened to me and my teamate at the same time. I never had a bug before the update now I'm getting them once in a while. Not the end of the world but annoying when it happens and they score right away cuz you can't see shit.

I experienced another bug that when you start the match, the camera is pointed straight top down on the roof of the car for the first 5-10 seconds of the match. Happened to me and my teamate at the same time. I never had a bug before the update now I'm getting them once in a while. Not the end of the world but annoying when it happens and they score right away cuz you can't see shit.

Keeps happening to me on the new arena.

It's like the whole point of that map is to make sure you can't see anything.

Chuck

Still without luck
This controller audio is fucking stupid, can't stand it every time devs think it somehow is a good idea.

Also, am I crazy or has the handling been altered so now there is more lag?

Massa

This thread is great.

"Anyone want to party up?"

"I'm down."

"Any private rooms going?"

"Aight, we've got 2. Third? Fourth?"

"Done. Full up now."

"Crblahblah, Im sorry couldn't finish you off tonight dude :("

"Wow!
Wow!
Wow!"

Clockwork5

Ugggghhhh I'm kinda drunk and really want to play rocket league but I know I'm gonna suck cause I'm kinda drunk. It will still be fun until my teammates yell at me and make me feel bad for playing drunk and ramming into them too much.

The point of my post is that this game is really hard after some drinks.

Allforce

Ugggghhhh I'm kinda drunk and really want to play rocket league but I know I'm gonna suck cause I'm kinda drunk. It will still be fun until my teammates yell at me and make me feel bad for playing drunk and ramming into them too much.

It's like pool, you're amazing after 2-3 drinks and terrible after 5-6.

Me neither.

Well if that happens just hold down the gas and boost. One of you will be straight in front of the ball.

Drunk RL is best RL. There's a point of tipsy when you actually remain really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom