• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to back out of the game, you can rejoin them if you have an invite from them, unless they were playing with randoms and the spot was filled.
No, its 8 players in a private match, the game freezes as the match is loading then they all start playing while im still stuck on the loading screen, I have to then close the game and restart it. I either have to sit the round out or they have to exit the match and invite me to the party again.

Hoodbury

Dammit, I need to suck less.

And people really need to explain to me how guys get high verticals from a non moving position. Yeah, I know about the jump/boost immediately trick.

Some gamers just have the jumping thing down great.

I can't even figure out how to block high shots on goal. Grrrr....

23 hours in...still feel like I'm more rookie than my semi pro title implies.

Not sure how high you are talking about but if you hold the jump button you jump higher than if you just tap the jump button.

I wonder how often Sony bans players that are reported to them,

Some people message me some awful stuff and I report them. If they actually get hit with a ban, I'd be pretty content.

v1lla21

I wonder how often Sony bans players that are reported to them,

Some people message me some awful stuff and I report them. If they actually get hit with a ban, I'd be pretty content.
I haven't received much hate mail and I talk a lot of smack sometimes. Lol.

Easiest way to pis someone off is to type "gg" every time you score.

Lasty95

Something feels off since the patch.

The physics have changed slightly. Can't put my finger on it exactly, but somethings different.

Something feels off since the patch.

The physics have changed slightly. Can't put my finger on it exactly, but somethings different.

Yeah, I noticed it too.

Has to be the reason I keep missing the ball.

That's it, they messed with the physics. Uh huh, yep

>_>

<_<

o_o

kaiyo

No, its 8 players in a private match, the game freezes as the match is loading then they all start playing while im still stuck on the loading screen, I have to then close the game and restart it. I either have to sit the round out or they have to exit the match and invite me to the party again.

Use the old invite, if not, ask one of them to reinvite during the game (press options go all the way down and select invite [don't remember if you can press square])

Ardenyal

Reposting this for a new page. Has anyone else noticed this? Pls respond.

My 3v3 points arent updating at all.

1v1 worked fine when I tried it.

If you're in party chat with the others then you can join their ingame party through party chat. options -> join session on their name.

MUnited83

For you.
we gonna play or whatttt

someone make the room

header.jpg

Let's get it going!
room: steamgaf
password: steamgaf

Salsa

steamgaf server givin awful ping

where the hell are you guys setting it

we need to find a region that works best for everyone

Dipship31

Booted up the game today on PC and my stats completely disappeared :( back to level 1, all unlockables gone, but my ranked skill ratings are the same. WTF

I'm unable to download the dlc on ps4. If I select it in the main menu I get an error while loading the ps store. "This content currently can not be selected".
Edit: in fact I'm unable to play at all. If I try to look for a match the game opens a PS store page for a split second and kicks me back to the main menu.

v1lla21

I'm unable to download the dlc on ps4. If I select it in the main menu I get an error while loading the ps store. "This content currently can not be selected".
Edit: in fact I'm unable to play at all. If I try to look for a match the game opens a PS store page for a split second and kicks me back to the main menu.
DLC still isn't out until tomorrow. Don't know about the game.

Villa covered the first part. If you go to the DLC right now it'll mess up the game when you try to matchmake. So restart the game and it should be back to normal.

Suirrad

HOLY CRAP I am woeful having watched this. I NEED TO PRACTICE like forever

I tweeted it to the guys at the Playstation Blog. WOW

sogood.gif

Thanks alot man and to everyone else. This is an awesome game and I'm just hoping the exposure continues to grow.

LaneDS

Dude scores in a ranked 1v1 and starts in with the "what a save!" business, I tie it up 1-1 soon after with a solid goal and pay him back with the same "what a save!".

Score two more within 30 seconds and boy he dropped out to back up his shit talking:

Love moments like that.

Dude scores in a ranked 1v1 and starts in with the "what a save!" business, I tie it up 1-1 soon after with a solid goal and pay him back with the same "what a save!".

Score two more within 30 seconds and boy he dropped out to back up his shit talking:

Love moments like that.

Love those moments too lol

Nice avatar btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom