• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDC1

ls there a known problem with remote play for this game? R button doesn't work for me, l can't accelerate, that's weird

Tip: Change the square button (brake/drift button) to L1 so that you can drift while you boost.

Make square bring up the scoreboard

Shadybiz

Was able to download and install.

Entertaining myself with season mode for the time being, so I'm glad we have one. The AI is not a pushover, and my dumb AI teammate scored on our own goal twice in the same game. Looks like I'll have to pull double time on goalie :)

Ark

Spent 6 hours tonight just playing the season mode with six friends on TS. Hopefully the servers will be up tomorrow, I need to play this online ;_;

Anilusion

Career mode is pretty fun so far. My only issue with the game is that the FPS is pretty unstable. Stable 60 FPS would help this game a lot.

KiraXD

do people actually find this game acceptable?

jesus christ the screen tearing is a nightmare... and the "vertical sync" option doesnt do a damn thing... will wait for an update because it looks like complete garbage otherwise

JambiBum

jesus christ the screen tearing is a nightmare... and the "vertical sync" option doesnt do a damn thing... will wait for an update because it looks like complete garbage otherwise
I don't have any screen tearing and the vsync worked like a charm for me. Don't know what your problem is.

MUnited83

For you.

I've yet to run into screen tearing. Like, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom