• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhood56

Banned
Downloading now! If the servers are up today and tomorrow and any terrible players want to play with more terrible players then add me on psn. Looking for members for a team of all terrible players.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Wow. I went through the webstore, clicked download to ps4 and it all worked fine. Except it didn't actually start a download on my console. great. :|

TheKevn

What the heck! There's a lock on my game with an error saying I can't connect to the server to verify the license...
Same. Did you have the beta downloaded? Wondering if the beta affected the license somehow. Because I had the beta on my ps4 when I DL it.

Servers have been down for over 11 hours now. Was really hoping to get some matches in today.
tears.gif

Werd

Alright, few minutes left. Back in ~2010 I used to play SARPBC with my MAG group as a break once in a while, fun game.

sjay1994

The awkward moment when an update file is bigger than the game.

I was able to grab it before I was kicked out of the PS Store

BShadowJ

Does that update really have to be so huge?

Psyonix said it's bugged, it's supposed to be 200 MB. I'm guessing something failed with the delta patching.

Also it's showing me over 13k players online... No one on playlists yet though. Hopefully it's still a good sign!

Rocket League pls. Bound to happen, online launches and whatnot, but I had today off! :(

Playing against the AI on PC, its crazy how much trouble Im having hitting the ball. Definitely ready for some live game as opposed to the AI.

nicolajNN

This no online is making me miss getting my hind end cracked wide open by the RL pros
Does that update really have to be so huge?

It's really only 200mb. It might speed up significantly after the game download is done, if not try pausing it and resume, mine went from 30min to less than 1

Has anyone ever had an update get stuck in their PSN web store download queue? Rocket League is waiting for an ESO beta patch to finish downloading.

BShadowJ

Just tried Goalie training on All-Star... Dear lord that was hard. Managed to get 5/10 somehow though... Gonna try the rest now and edit my scores.

EDIT 1: Striker All-Star 4/10... I'm bad at this LOL

I'm not even gonna try the Aerial one... lol

Dominator

Kept getting errors but I finally got through and clicked download. Immediately got another error and no download started. Went to my library on home screen and it was there!

Downloading the game and the patch now. Lol at the patch being larger than the game.

EDIT: I see the patch is bugged and is not that large. That's a relief.

Finally got into the PS Store and managed to download Rocket League. Got booted once the download started, so it'll be finished in 5 minutes.

I have to leave for work in 10. Hahahahaha.

Yes! I finally got into the store and added it to my cart/download queue! Should be downloaded and installed by the time I get home.

Now, whether or not I'll be able to play online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom