• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMACOMPUTA

Is it just me or have there been speed tweaks and stuff with this latest update? I'm SUCKING BAD all of the sudden.
Not to mention I've been getting the worst teammates of all time. Everyone just copies everything I'm doing.. wtf

Or we're assaulting the goal, i bank it off the corner setting up a center shot and the teammate is back in our goal defending even though we're down 4-1....

I can't stand it.

New page

Salsa

Should be a spot. I left.

tumblr_mkq6msL7Ly1r1asoxo1_400.gif

I love that episode.

I saved most of the replays of the games. When I have more time I will try to look for a better version of this picture where four of us were all shooting up for the ball.

Also quickly threw together a video from some of the later games. Its mostly around me of course (BioSpock. I wish I could change it to my neogaf name #ShuLetUsChangeOurNames). Near the end though there are some great saves from you guys though. I must say playing Goalie is an area I need to practice more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDsrdGaBNDM

Example (although I did score after this and edited it out of the video):

vQpdz4.gif

Is it just me or have there been speed tweaks and stuff with this latest update? I'm SUCKING BAD all of the sudden.
Not to mention I've been getting the worst teammates of all time. Everyone just copies everything I'm doing.. wtf

Or we're assaulting the goal, i bank it off the corner setting up a center shot and the teammate is back in our goal defending even though we're down 4-1....

I can't stand it.

I've noticed terrible teammates more than not lately too. It's infuriating.

Thraktor

I saved most of the replays of the games. When I have more time I will try to look for a better version of this picture where four of us were all shooting up for the ball.

Also quickly threw together a video from some of the later games. Its mostly around me of course (BioSpock. I wish I could change it to my neogaf name #ShuLetUsChangeOurNames). Near the end though there are some great saves from you guys though. I must say playing Goalie is an area I need to practice more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDsrdGaBNDM

This is basically a compilation of videos of me missing the ball completely (I'm vonStrahlenberg), which to be honest is probably a fair reflection of how I was playing in most of the games. I had a good match later on, though, scoring four goals and getting MVP, so hopefully I regained some small part of my dignity there.

Also, when I was playing with you I was constantly thinking of how great a name BioSpock is, so I thoroughly recommend sticking with it (not that you have a choice).

This is basically a compilation of videos of me missing the ball completely (I'm vonStrahlenberg), which to be honest is probably a fair reflection of how I was playing in most of the games. I had a good match later on, though, scoring four goals and getting MVP, so hopefully I regained some small part of my dignity there.

Also, when I was playing with you I was constantly thinking of how great a name BioSpock is, so I thoroughly recommend sticking with it (not that you have a choice).

Haha thanks man. When I thought of it I settled because it didn't have numbers or x's in it.

Hello RocketGAF, got some disposable income and now I'm the owner of a STEAM copy (look for orimarc)

Holy bicycle-kicking Jesus this shit's addictive!!!

One quick test match before bed turned into "its 3 am already?" and I haven't tried split screen yet.

Question: decals unlock from wins or just matches?

AcridMeat

Banned
Just played against a dev, oh man did we get wrecked. Somehow we won a game in overtime 3-2 but then lost 5-0 two games in a row after ;~;

Mfg... Just had an asshole trough the entire match saying "Take the shot!" At the each start when he was the only one in the side positions just so he could take the god damn full boost behind him.

Gah!

I've been having that issue all day today... infuriating, I just don't understand that thinking! If you're in the goal position you're better off just staying there since the other team is going to get the first hit guaranteed.

Hello RocketGAF, got some disposable income and now I'm the owner of a STEAM copy (look for orimarc)

Holy bicycle-kicking Jesus this shit's addictive!!!

One quick test match before bed turned into "its 3 am already?" and I haven't tried split screen yet.

Question: decals unlock from wins or just matches?

just complete matches

I know I'm real late to the party on this one, but I just played this tonight and holy crap is it fun!!! I'm addicted to it now, haha. If anyone wants to team up tomorrow my PSN's the same as my username :)

I dunno why but matchmaking seems kinda shitty lately. I'm a Semi-Pro and keep getting teamed up with Semi-Pros, and everyone on the other team is always a Pro or a Veteran. Needles to say we get rolled over and over again.

Tunavi

Banned
I know I'm real late to the party on this one, but I just played this tonight and holy crap is it fun!!! I'm addicted to it now, haha. If anyone wants to team up tomorrow my PSN's the same as my username :)
post your preferred server and that will make it easier to find people to play with here

Will be checking in on rocketgaf to wait for a spot to open up.

Really wish there was a spectator team in this game. I still don't understand why that's not how it works.

Have the devs said anything about this yet? As of now, spectator mode is pretty pointless.

Tunavi

Banned
Will be checking in on rocketgaf to wait for a spot to open up.

Really wish there was a spectator team in this game. I still don't understand why that's not how it works.
there is a spectator mode now. private matches only. its awesome actually

edit wait wtf is spectator team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom