• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

US East gives me between 150-200 which is honestly more manageable than it sounds

i've never experienced green ping tho, bet if I ever do it's like another whole game opening up to me, lol

Unicorn

US East gives me between 150-200 which is honestly more manageable than it sounds

i've never experienced green ping tho, bet if I ever do it's like another whole game opening up to me, lol

It's like PAL Smash players that come to US tournaments. That 50fps weight is lifted when they play with glorious 60fps.

Salsa

surprisingly not even the new south american servers have been great for me

guessing they're in Brazil? (im in uruguay). pretty much the same ping

AcridMeat

Banned
10 game winning streak. Time to quit for a while. Don't wanna ruin that :)
Just had something similar with pepiope and another. Went up 100 rating in 3v3 from 946 to 1043 or so (pepi and I also did pretty well in 2v2 before, from 1000 to ~1050). I don't think we dropped a game in 3v3, we even had one of those glorious last second juggles from our end to theirs, scored to avoid OT. So gooood.

Just had something similar with pepiope and another. Went up 100 rating in 3v3 from 946 to 1043 or so. I don't think we dropped a game, we had one of those glorious last second juggles from our end to theirs, scored to avoid OT. So gooood.
I've been meaning to ask, what's up with the ranked rating scale? How do you go from bronze to silver?

So my team made a montage :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXYhQVaqru4

AU7Amsc.gif

In other news, any other Gaffers in EU ESL today?

Camera Ball off or on??

On sometimes; off sometimes.

Famassu

Camera Ball off or on??
On when there's chaos going on and I have no idea where the ball is, off most of the time otherwise, especially when trying to get the ball to go anywhere near where I want it to go.

Also, a question. Rocket League PS4 has splitscreen multiplayer, yes? Can you take that online? Can I play online with a friend on the same PS4?

Concept17

Friend and I got matched up against someone much better than us and we got destroyed 6 - 1.

The very next match we played against them again, we won 1 - 0 in OT. Felt so great. Especially since the first game had one guy just completely dominating the ball, and the second game I fought to the bitter end to not giving him an inch.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Just played a Rocketeer in 1v1. He was a really good player. I beat him 5-4. I was down by 2 goals a couple points in the match. Pretty proud of this win. Has to be my biggest 1v1 win in terms of the skills of the other player. With that said he obviously wasn't god and that rocketeer rank seems wrong.

Also I finally cracked 1000 in 3v3. This is completely on my own by the way. I am now afraid to play 3v3.

Bollocks

god forbid I go after a ball in the opponents half, ball comes the other way and with me not defending my teammates collectively choke and we concede a goal, every damn time ._.

TheDanimal

god forbid I go after a ball in the opponents half, ball comes the other way and with me not defending my teammates collectively choke and we concede a goal, every damn time ._.
This is my greatest fear whenever I push towards the goal, which may be why I'm not as good at 2v2 as 3v3.

buffi

Banned
Just had an insanely laggy match that hanged to title screen when we were up 4-0.
And now I'm apparently banned from matchmaking for 15 minutes.

That's fun.

Unicorn

Was playing ranked 3v3 and my teammates were playing like garbage. Called them out and one dude quit with 15 seconds left. Enjoy that 15 minute break to re-evaluate yourself.

Famassu

Three Finnish n00bz-ish Rocket League players in search of human gaming company. Hopefully not too hardcore-l33t players so that we can stand a chance. Because one of my friends is playing on a PC and the rest of us are on PS4, we can't create our own party and have to try to find human players this way. :p Anyways, if someone wants to join us:

Room: neozor
password: gafzor

Can someone help me get the play a game online with a friend trophy real quick? It's the only one I need for my first platinum.

Edit: Done and thanks for the help!

I've got all the Trophies except the 500km one, that will take forever (unless it glitches like the DLC km one did for me).

I really love this game, but fuck me they need to sort out people quitting. Why can't they at least replace players why AI, or another player in? So annoying that someone leaves because you aren't winning.

For the past two days, across around 12 games, I have been playing incredibly poorly.

It's like I lost my magic. Everything is just horrible and I feel so ashamed.

chunk3rvd

Currently over 77km on my starting wheels with no Far, Far Away trophy popping. Most people seem to report 67-75. Did they change it at all with any of the patches? Want to customise my car but been keeping these wheels on till I get the trophy

kaiyo

Currently over 77km on my starting wheels with no Far, Far Away trophy popping. Most people seem to report 67-75. Did they change it at all with any of the patches? Want to customise my car but been keeping these wheels on till I get the trophy

You don't have to use the same wheels for the trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom