• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

I have been thinking about what kind of chat options they should add, and realized that honestly they should just let you create your own quick chat options.

They've already said no to that because they're translated so people can understand you, which is a good thing.

Thraktor

Good fun earlier with the guys in neozor, particularly happy with this goal:

rocketleaguegoal.gif

DarkKyo

Probably been answered before but.. I'm pretty interested this game, but not sure about what platform I want it on. I'm looking for a couple opinions on what system version it would be worth investing in?

Probably been answered before but.. I'm pretty interested this game, but not sure about what platform I want it on. I'm looking for a couple opinions on what system version it would be worth investing in?

PC has better performance overall. The communities are united on both platforms so you will always have people to play with. I'd say it depends where your friends are. You can only party, text and voice chat with your platform but you can make private matches and quick chat with anyone.

DarkKyo

PC has better performance overall. The communities are united on both platforms so you will always have people to play with. I'd say it depends where your friends are. You can only party, text and voice chat with your platform but you can make private matches and quick with anyone.

Cool, I think I will go for PC. Thank you!

bounchfx

Are the ranks just rookie/semi pro/ and pro? or are there more? I bought the game yesterday, have played maybe an hour, and everyone seems pretty bad. I'm not great, nor am I playing on Ranked, but right now 'pro' players seem to be a lot worse than I am and I'm still just getting my bearings.

also, this game is rad.

Pretty sure Far Far Away tracks retroactively

If you look at your activity feed, it shows when you hit KM milestones. I got the trophy without getting to 500 KM in the in-game stats, but I definitely must have reached 500 KM cumulatively

Nose Master

Lol. Did a random 2v2 in unranked, got pooped into a game where this guy is getting shit talked by the other team. "Trash, you should quit, man you're bad" I score two goals in a minute, tieing the score. Dude I'm teamed with accidentely scores on us, other team loses their minds calling him bad (even though the guy shame quit immediately after). Tied it up, went to OT, shit on them with an AI. Both quit out.

These nuts, gentlemen.

Lucky the other guy joined as my ping was topping 500 at the end there. Been happening all day, but I assumed it'd be ok at 2 in the fucking morning. Apparently not.

Ggs anyway.

Thraktor

Yeah I'm probably good too. After my aerial goal I started slipping.

That was a hell of a goal. I've platinumed the game and still haven't managed an aerial goal, let alone one like that.

Edit: I also think there might be two matches going on. I was definitely just playing in rocketgaf, but it looks like some people above are playing in steamgaf?

HUELEN10

This game looks like fun. Sadly, 20 USD on PSN is too rich for my blood right now, but I hope to get it soon.

The PS3 game was a lot of fun.

Salsa

btw im friends with the guys at Ironhide Games (Kingdom Rush) and they wanna play me against my "team"

gonna recruit 2 gaffers soon to do 3v3 and kill em silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom